CHAPTER1

LAUGHING
P O T I O N.

°Add clear spring water into your cauldron.

°Chop your alihotsy leaves and add them to the water.

°Stir slowly. If you stir too fast you damage the leaves' mirthful properties.

°Snigger at the potion.

°Grind up your Billywig wings and add them to the cauldron. Stir slowly.

°Add three Knarl quills (no more, no less).

°Heat the mixture, then stir vigorously.

°Giggle at the potion.

°Heat the mixture once again.

°Shave your Puffskein and scatter hair over the surface of your potion.

°Stir quickly and apply a high heat.

°Laugh loudly and uncontrollably.

°Add a sprinkle of horseradish powder.

°Stir the potion and heat for the last time.

°Finally, wave your wand over the cauldron to finish the potion

Seungmin frowned at the piece of parchment in his hand, looking up to the blackboard to see the same instructions written in white chalk. This potion not only sounded pointless, but had the most ridiculous recipe! Giggle at the potion? Laugh uncontrollably at the potion? This couldn't be real.

The boy beside him (a gryffindor he didn't bother learning the name to) seemed to be over the insane instructions and was reaching over his table to grab the jug of clear spring water, humming an inaudible but familiar song under his breath.

"So, you wanna chop the leaves?" He asked, looking over to shoot Seungmin a wide and goofy smile, the jug of water still in their hands. "Or are you gonna poor the water?"

The slytherin rolled his eyes and reached over to grab the small pot of leaves and a cutting board, a knife already beside him, "honestly, 'wanna' and 'gonna' are not correct english words. But to answer, I am going to cut the leaves, you pour the water."

He turned away and placed a few stray leaves onto the chopping board, ignoring the quiet snort that left his partners mouth, "you're funny, I see why Hyunjin wants to get to know you."

Seungmin felt his chest tighten, as he aggressively cut his knife into the wooden board, startling the two hufflepuffs infront of them. "He does not want to get to know me, he's obsessed! He's stalking me!"

The boy wished he was overreacting, but he really wasn't.

It all started on the first day of school, or on the way to school to be more precise. Seungmin was peacefully minding his own business and sitting in a small chamber in the big red Hogwarts bus (the others gone to who knows where to buy some chocolate frogs). He was even starting to drift off into a light sleep, until the definition of a party popper slammed open his carriage door, quite literally scaring the life out of him.