CH6APTER

HIDDEN NOTES
FOR YOU ONLY.

work hard bb!!

don't forget to smile!

ilyuwu <3

you're like,, super cute??

"Does anyone want to explain why Seungmin is staring out the window like a depressed anime character?" Jeongins voice said in the background and Seungmin could vaguely hear Changbin answer him, but he could care less.

His mind was a lot more preoccupied on the fact that he had found 7 notes from Hyunjin in his room, and they hadn't even had breakfast yet.

Suddenly Seungmin bashed his head onto the window he was dramatically gazing out of, only to scream and fall off the window bench as he locked eyes with a very familiar owl.

"Awe what a cutie," Yedam said affectionately (unfazed by Seungmin sprawled across the floor) opening the window to let the small owl into the slytherin dorms. Routinely, the owl hopped off the window edge and beside Seungmin on the floor, holding out it's leg were a small piece of paper was tied.

Just then Woojin came out of the bathrooms, a towl aggressively rubbing his head. When he saw the bird an all to familiar evil grin was on his face, "Oh, I see you're getting the notes."

"IT WAS YOU!" Seungmin shouted abruptly, startling both the owl and yedam (who was petting the owl).

Confusedly Jeongin walked back from his trunk, a few treats in his hand to feed to the owl. "What do you mean? This isn't Woojins owl, this ones way too cute to have such an ugly owner." Resulting in Woojin very forcefully lugging the towl across the room to hit the younger boys face.

"I've found notes everywhere! Under my pillow, in my note books, in my pencil case, on my fucking toothbrush- there's no way Hyunjin could sneak in and do that! So he had a spy on the inside!" As if this was a very intense seen in a blockbuster movie, Seungmin stood up and moved towards Woojin threateningly, "You are a traitor."

"Ya ya calm down Sherlock Holmes." Changbin said dismissively, before a cheshire cat like grin broke onto his face, "What's more important is that Hyunjins making notes for you."

"What?" Yedam piped up, "That's so adorable!"

Seungmin looked between his friends, utter betrayal on his face, "Um hello? Woojins is creepily leaving notes for me? We're not going to discuss that?"

He looked around once more, scandalized at the unimpressed faces on the other slytherins- and surprising even the owl looked unamused.

"Don't get your knickers in a twist." Woojin said after getting dressed, shoving Seungmin out of accusational pose, "Your lion heart boy simply asked me to place notes where you'll find them- so I did."

"TRAITOR!"

"Oh shush, it's called being a decent human being."

"INVASION OF PRIVACY!"

"Whatever, go tell your boyfriend about it."

"Boyf- no! We're...just going to the ball together." Seungmin replied weakly, much to roses on his cheeks.

Jeongin tapped him on the shoulder, holding the small owl up expectantly, "Dude this little guy is getting tired. Take the damn note and let him go back to owlery."

A little hesitantly, he gently undid the ribbon (fucking red ribbon) and unintentionally smoothed out the young owls feathers. Satisfied with his delivery, the owl flew out of Jeongins hands and straight through the open window- leaving the group of boys to stare at the note expectantly.

"Well..." Jeongin said impatiently, "Open it then."

Making it very clear to everyone in the room how much he disliked the current situation, Seungmin exaggeratedly opened the note- only to get embarrassed at it's content and cover his face. The note was tightly clasped in his hands as his friends erupted into immature kissing noises.

You look ethereal in green,
but silver is definitely your colour.

"That's so cute!" Awed Changbin, shaking Seungmins shoulders, "My heart- I can't handle this."

"You have to respond with something equally as cute."

That caught Seungmin a little of guard, it hadn't occurred to him that he was supposed to be responding to these cheesy notes. Even if he did- what could he possibly say back?

Apparently he had said all of that out loud, and Jeongin let out a long and dramatic gasp, "You mean to say you haven't been responding. You- that's so heartless Seungmin!"

Seungmin floundered about, unsure of what to do now with this new found realisation. "Wait! What would I say?"

Changbin opened his mouth, only to close it again immediately. "That's a you problem, none of our business." He grabbed both Yedam and Jeongins robe sleeves and yanked them out the room- giving Seungmin a harsh glare.

Seungmin was left alone with Woojin, who couldn't help but let out a snort of laughter at his distress. "Calm down Seungmin," he said softly after letting out all his laughter, "Say whatever you feels right. Maybe a compliment to start?"

And with that Woojin left the room with a knowing smile, but not before seeing Seungmin scramble to his desk to grab and piece of paper and a quill.

A few minutes later at breakfast, Seungmin watched as all the owls flew through the open roof to deliver letters and packages.

He could see Hyunjin smiling at him warmly, the small owl from this morning landing gracefully on Seungmin outstretched arm. Another note he presumed tied nearly to it's leg.

However, this time Seungmin smiled back. Hyunjin seemed shocked at the gesture first, but his smile only grew wider.

All of sudden though, a large and clumsy owl flew straight towards him, making Hyunjin flail around to grab all the cutlery that the uncoordinated owl and pushed off the table. Immediately, Hyunjins eyes found Seungmins- because there was only one owl in the entire school that couldn't land successfully to save it's life.

Seungmin watched nervously as Hyunjin slowly undid the (green) ribbon and took the folded note. Anxiety grew in the Slytherins chest as the Gryffindor gazed down at the note with a expressionless face.

But that feeling was soon replaced with pixies and warmth, because Hyunjin was smiling so hard that the corner of his eyes were creased in joy.

Red and gold suits you well.
But for the ball, we're both
definitely wearing green xx

NOTES;
pleath i love them sm,,

DATE;
110319