A New Phase

Garrett's POV

After having lunch, I sat on their couch while Shane went upstairs again. Ryland sat next to me.

"What you guys talk about lately?"he asked. "Ohh! He said his youtube channel is dying. So he asked me if I know someone who can edit videos and be his cameraman. Luckily, I have a friend who can do that."

"That's great. Shane always want something new to his channel."then sipped to his La Croix. "But that's a good phase."he said

A couple of hours of laying around the couch. I've decided to go home.

"Ryland, I'm going home. Tell Shane I left early."i shouted. "Yes Garrett I will. Have a safe drive."

I've drive to Walmart first to have some snacks. I want to watch Charlie's Angels today haha.

After a half hour of buying snacks on Walmart, I went home straight. Then I thought what happened earlier. Andrew will be glad to know that he will have a new job.

I've arrived in my apartment. Then I saw a familiar car next to mine after I parked it.

It's Andrew's car. Wait what is that doing here?

I went to my aparment and saw Andrew in front of my apartment.

"Garrett."then he waved at me. "Andrew.."then I hugged him. I always do that everytime we meet.

"Oh my god when did you arrived here?"i asked. "Well, the time when I texted you. I'm on my way that time."

I grabbed my keys and opened my front door. "Come in."

"What time did you go here in my place?" I asked while I'm putting my snacks in my table. "15 minutes before you came."

"Garrett, your place is a mess. Like what is this?"he gigled while holding a doll's head. "I don't know either. Like these things are so important to me."

"That's your excuse everytime I confront you about this things."he raised his eyebrow. "You're right! Hahaha"

"Anyways, I have some good news to you."while grabbing my cheez-it and La Croix. I sat next to him. Our thighs are so close. It gives me chills like ohmygod.

"What is that?"he asked. "You're request to me is to find someone who needs an editor right?"

"Yeah I said that. Why?"while grabbing a pizza roll in his bag. "Well I found it. You know Shane?"

"Yes. I love his videos so much."he smiled. "He asked me if you can be his editor slash cameraman. Are you in?"

"Of course I'm in. It's a great opportunity. Thank you Garrett"he hugged me. Garrett, don't fall please. Please don't fall in love with this guy.

"I'll text him that you're here in my place."then I grabbed my phone and texted Shane.

"Shane, Andrew's in my place. He is so excited to work with you."

After a couple of minutes, he replied..

"That's great Garrett. Come to my place at 3pm and we will start talking."

"Ok I'll say it."

"I want to hear also that you fucked him tonight." I've been shocked of what Shane said.

"SHANE! Stop it."

"Just kidding. See you tomorrow. Night Garebear."

I went to the bathroom first. Shane's always teasing me in any guy that I'm being close with. I don't know but he's doing great this time. Oh wait! Nope. Not to Andrew. Because I don't have any chance to him.

"Garrett."Andrew's knocking. "Yes?"I asked. "I have to pee right now."

"Wait a second."until I opened the door. He rushed through me and we fell in the ground.

Now he's laying in my chest. I can feel his hot breath in my neck. It gives me shivers. Like I don't want to end this.

"Oww! Garrett I'm so sorry."then he lift himself and help me to stand. "It's ok."then I rushed to my couch.

Well my back hurts right now. He's heavy. But I want to stop the time to be like that forever. Wait! Stop fantasizing Garrett.

Minutes have passed, Andrew went out to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry Garrett. I'm such a clumsy person."while sitting next to me. "It's alright dude hahaha. By the way, Shane said to me that we need to go to his place at 3pm tomorrow. Don't be late huh?"while tapping his shoulder.

"Of course. I will never dissapoint you."he smiled.

(A/N) Yey another finished chapter.