Coke and Conversations

Garrett's POV

"I'm waiting Garrett."Shane said while drinking at his diet coke. "Ok ok don't pressure me."

I took a deep breath before I start talking

"Don't freak out ok?" I said.

"Unless it's all Harry Potter, I'll push you on the tip of this cliff until you crash."then he laughed.

"SHANE!"

"I'm just cooling the mood. Ok continue."

"These months is kinda uncomfortable to me."

"Wait why?"

"I never thought myself.."

"Thought what?"

"Uhhmm.. Loving someone again."

"Oh my god really?"

I nodded.

"You know me. I ghosted alot of guys in my life. But this time, I don't know why. Like it's exciting but at the same time depressing."

"Why? Bitch you're good looking and good hearted. Why are you overthinking?"

"Because my love for him is complicated. Like I want to support him but at the same time, I wish that I'm the one that he really wants. Seeing his smile is rewarding but hurting me inside. Because I want to see him smile because of me. I want to make him happy with me."

A moment of silence had poisoned the atmosphere.

"You know, I never heard you said such things like that before. And I know who is this lucky guy."

I'm shook of what Shane said.

"What?" I said.

"It was obvious Garrett. And everyday, I sees it in your eyes. The way you look at him is like me with Ryland."

"Wait. Really? Do you know him?"

"Bitch it's Andrew your eyes can't lie."

"Ohh! You and Ryland already knew."

"Wait Ryland knows this already?"

"Uhhmm.. Yeah. He's the first person in your house knows my secret."

"From now on, I'm gonna lock the fridge."

"SHANE!"

"Just kidding. But this thing is kinda cute."

"Cute? This is my first time being madly inlove with someone. Like I want to give him all he wants. Because I love him so much."

"Oww it's one-sided right?"

"If that's the right term then yeah."

"Do you wanna tell him?"

"No no no! That will make all worse"

"You're overthinking. I never saw you overthink like that."

"You and Ryland had the same expression to me."

"Because it's what we are seeing. Like he cares for you. You always care for him also. You two can be a thing. I'm not saying this like 'he likes you too bitch it's obvious' thing, but you don't need to be afraid. Like there is a big chance that he doesn't like you and he sees you as a bestfriend but we can't remove the fact that there's a chance that you two have feelings with each other. Life is like a wheel, it's ups and downs. You need to accept whatever happens, because all happens for a reason."

"He's straight Shane. He will never have a thing for me."

"That's triggering. I'm also straight. Before hahaha."

"SHANE!"

"I'm sorry. I just want you to laugh. But this is the only way you can do. Tell him that you have a thing for him. Yes, it's not easy. But you're suffering right now. I'm really upset right now because of what I've heard. But for me, that's a situation you should took actions quickly. Because it's killing our insides, like they've affected you bad."

"What's happening right here?"Ryland jumped int Shane's back.

"Oh my god. You're ruining the moment babe."Shane said.

"Oww! Sorry for interupting you two. I'm gonna go shower now. Bye"and Ryland left.

I took a deep breath. A very very deep breath.

"I don't know Shane. That's a risk."

"But it will ease all. There will be changes, but that's part of it. We need to accept."

There are tears running through my eyes right now.

"Oh my god. Gare don't cry."then Shane hugged me.

"You can do this. I know you."then he smiled at me.

"Thank you Shane. This is alot help"

"Aww! We love you Garrett. You're part of our family. Of course we care for you."

"I appreciate that."

"So stop crying. You're making yourself uglier. You look like a big fat ugly man."

"SHANE!"

"Just kidding. Oww wait! That's triggering." Then we laughed.

Shane went inside first. Holy smokes! There's a shooting star. I don't believe in wishes but..

Ok. My wish is Andrew's always safe. That's all I can wish :) I smiled but there are tears in my eyes. You can handle this Garrett. I know you will.

(A/N)Another chapter done. Yessss!!! :)