Taco Bell and Tears

Garrett's POV

I have the best dream that happened in my life. My dream was Andrew slept with me in my bed.

Wait! THAT'S NOT A DREAM. IT'S REEEAAAALL!!

I turned myself so that I can see his face. He's so precious while sleeping. I touched his forehead if his fever had already gone. Thank god he's okay now.

"I'm so happy you're with me, Andrew. I don't know why but I don't want to end this thing right now."I said while facing him. Good thing he's sleeping. He can't hear what I was saying.

My phone vibrates. It's Shane.

SHANE: Garrett, we are making a video with Drew today. I need you here to film with me :) come here before 2 pm. Thank you.

Oww! Another video! Well this could be a lucky day.

I went to Starbucks and bought my favorite Cold Brew. I also bought a coffee for Andrew. I also went to Taco Bell to buy some breakfast burritos.

Ugh! So many people at Starbies. I opened my door and I saw Andrew on the couch.

"GOOD MORNING!!"I shouted. "Hey Garrett! It's only 9 am. Don't shout. My head hurts."he said while massaging his temples.

"Oww! Sorry. Here. Grab some coffee."then I gave his coffee. "Thank you Garrett."then sips on his morning caffeine.

"How do you feel right now? Is your fever gone?"I asked. "I had a fever yesterday?"he's shocked.

"Uhhmm. Yeah. You're literally burning so I put you on my bed to be warmed. I also gave you some meds. You don't remember?"while sipping on my Starbies.

"Ahhh! Yes I remember. Sorry Garrett."he said. "Boy, don't be sorry. You don't even want to get sick. It's okay."then tapped his back.

"Also, thank you. Coz you take care of me yesterday. You're the best Gare."then he smiled at me.

"Anything babe."I said.

WTF GARRETT. YOU'RE KILLING YOURSELF RIGHT NOW. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT?

"What?"he asked. Shit. He heard. "Uhhmm.. I said anything bro."I said. I'M ACTUALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW.

"Oww! I appreciate that. So, do you want me to buy some breakfast?"he offered. That gave me a relief. This shitty mouth of mine always ruining my existence here.

"Ohh! You don't need to. I already bought some burritos."then offered him. "Oww! Thank you so much Garrett."he said while sitting in my couch.

"Shane wants me to come at his place today. We will be filming another video."then I take a big bite on my breakfast burrito. "Oww! That's nice." Andrew said.

"You want to come with me?"I asked while drinking at my coffee. "Uhhmm.. I'll pass today. Maybe I need to rest for a bit. Besides, I had a fever last night. It's not convenient if I will have it again."he said while having a sip on his coffee.

"That's true."I said while eating my breakfast.

A couple of hours, Andrew left. I think he needs to rest for a week. I'm on my way to Shane's. I don't know but I have no energy to film right now. Or it's just I miss Andrew already. I don't know.

"Come in. I have a discussion to talk about."then Shane grabbed my hand and quickly ran into his house. "What's the panic Shane?"I asked.

I sat on his couch. Drew's beside me, eating puffins.

"Ok guys. I have a plan for our video."then Shane turned his tv on. And there is a presentation. I giggled.

"What's that?"I asked. "Well, it's a presentation of Shane's issues." Drew said. We all laughed with that phrase.

"NO! That's not my issues. It's my plan to our video today."

And then hours passed, we filmed another video for Shane's video. Drew left after filming because he has a podcast today. I'm in the pool, sitting while watching the neighbor's houses down the cliff.

"Hey!"Ryland shouted. "You didn't scare me even a little Ryland."whike drinking at my La Croix.

"What's the matter Gare? You're being lightheaded lately."then he opened a can of La Croix. "Uhhmm.. Nothing Ryland. I'm tired I guess."

"Hey sis, I know your face if you're tired. So what's the real tea?"

"Nothing Ryland. Don't worry."then I smiled.

"I wanna guess. It's because of Andrew, right?"

I literally spit out my drink.

"What? What are you saying?"I said while wiping my mouth.

"Bitch it's so obvious. You're face is turning red."he said.

There's a silence after that.

"So, you're have a thing for him?"he asked while drinking his La Croix.

"Uhhmm.." I can't say a word because I'm nervous. I don't know how to say to him. And it's sucks because my fantasies and my dreams with him will never ever happen in real life.

"You can tell me. We've been friends since I started dating Shane. You can tell anything to me."Ryland said while tapping my back.

I literally started crying. I started telling to him what is Andrew to me. And the thing that I have with this guy.

Ryland smiled at me.

"That's so sweet Garrett. You literally care for him. This is like Shane with me. Even I for Shane. And please wipe your tears. Your face is dirty right now."then he laughed. I giggled a little.

"And the worst part is that he can't even have a thing for me. Yes he always being caring to me. But it's just as a friend. I already lose hope because of that realization."I said while finishing off my La Croix.

"Garrett, you literally overthinking. You didn't even know what will be his reaction."

"It's just I don't want to ruin our friendship. He's been in my side for years now. I don't want to destroy that for my delusions."

"First of all, that feelings you're feeling right now, there are not delusions. Look, You're one of the sweetest person me and Shane ever met and we will never wished any better than you. And now, seeing you being upset in yourself, makes me so sad. Because you too also need to be happy. I think we will be the happiest persons if we saw you being happy and contented to the one that you will love forever."

After that, he tap my back and went inside. All Ryland said actually helps. Hearing to him that I'm very special to them makes me very glad.

But the thing of saying to him that I have feelings to Andrew makes my stomach churns. But I promise myself, not now, but I will tell him that I love him so much.

(A/N) Yey!! Another chapter. I don't know but this chapter is so long. Anyways, thank you so much for reading this :)

Please vote or comment for my book and any suggestions that I can add to the storyline.
Lovelots :)