Muffins and Meetings

Garrett's POV

It's been two weeks since Shane surprised Andrew. After that, he's been busy lately. He can't have time to hang out with me. It's uncomfortable but it's ok. I can't control him you know.

I'm here with my friend, Mac. He's with me right now because I need help to find a small house here in LA. I need to move because I have so much stuff.

"Dude, my girlfriend said that there's a small house near from their neighborhood that you can rent." Mac said.

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah. We can go there now."

"Oh my god thank you boy."

"I forgot to ask you. Where's Andrew?"

Then I remember that Megan and him started a casual date.

"Uhhmm.. He's on a date right now I think."

"With Megan?"

"Yeah. He said he'll be busy today. But I don't know more info about them."

"Oww I thought he will tell you about that."

"Hmm.. I don't even care. Let's just check the house you've said."

I can't handle to have a conversation about them right now. It pissed me off.

After hours of walking and talking with my friend, I finally chose a house that I can rent.

"I'll just take care of our agreement, Mr. Watts. Just pay your rent in time, we will be good."the landlord said.

"Yes yes I will. Thank you so much."then we left.

"Garrett, I have to go first. I promised to my girlfriend that we will hang out today. I hope that I gave a helping hand on you." Mac said. "Ohh yes bro. Thank you so much. You helped me alot."

Then Mac left. I went inside of my car and drove to the nearest bakeshop because I'm craving for muffins today. After eating and stuff, I went straight at my apartment. I just crashed my body to bed. I want to sleep. It's exhausting to find a new house to live.

Shane's calling..

Hello?  I said.

Garrett?

Yes Shane, what is it?

I need to talk to you personally.

Why?

Just go here. I'll tell you the other infos later.

Ok ok. I'm on my way.

Have a safe trip. Thank you Garrett.

I think Shane's planning another video for sure. I drove immediately to Shane's house. I knocked.

Then Andrew opened the door.

"Oww! Andrew! What are you doing here?" I asked while entering Shane's house.

"Shane called me. He said it's urgent."

"Oww I see. I thought you will not be here."

"Why?"

"I thought you're hanging out with Megan today."

"Uhmm yes I went to her house and had a breakfast on some restaurant. But Shane called me. Shane's my boss you know so I went here quickly."

"Hmm that's great."

"Are you ok Garrett?"

"Uhhmm just tired. By the way I have muffins. Do you want some Andrew?"

"Thank you Garrett." Then grabbed a muffin in the box.

We've been silent after eating. I saw Andrew chatting Megan. Garrett, control your temper. Control your jealousy.

"I tried to find a new house because there are so much stuff in my apartment. Mac helped me to find a house." I interrupted.

"Oww so you bought a house?"

"No silly. I just renting the house."

Then Shane interrupts us..

"Hey! I need you two because I have a plan."Shane said. "What is it? Another video?" I asked.

"Yes, technically. But this is gonna be different and I know you'll gonna love it." He said.

"Oh my god! Are we going to Harry Potter land? Universal studios?"

"Fuck no!" Then he laughed.

"Aww! What is it?"

"We will going to film a scary video."then sips at his Diet Coke. "Oh my god! Are we gonna ghost hunt?"I asked excitedly.

"YES! You got it."

Now, I'm screaming and they laughed.

"So tomorrow, bright and early, you two need to go here at my house."

"Like what exact time, Shane?" Andrew asked.

"8 am I guess. Be early huh?"

"Ok got it." Andrew said.

"And also, Morgan's gonna join to our adventure tomorrow."Shane added.

"Woah! Is that Ryland's sister?"I asked.

"Yeah. Last December, I'm in their hometown to celebrate holidays. And we filmed a ghost hunting video. So this adventure will be exciting."

"Yeah yeah it will be great."I said.

"So Garrett, your task is to find a haunted location near in LA. And get some research about that location." Shane said. "Ok ok got it."

"And bitch I need a location that we can stay overnight huh?"

"Sure, Shane. I'll find the best haunted location."

"If it's near Harry Potter land, I'll break you." Then we laughed.

"Got it queen."

"Andrew, I need you to film tomorrow with us. Grab some stuff that we can use to our trip. And also, bring your laptop because we need that." Shane said.

"Ok got it."Andrew said.

This will be a great adventure to all of us. Because we've been talking to do this a long time ago. And I'm happy because it's all happening.

(A/N): Another chapter done omg. Sorry because it's crappy this time. Been busy because of school works.

Thank you for reading this chapter. Please vote for this and comment if you have any suggestions :)

Btw, new chapter tomorrow :)