The Beginning

Garrett's POV

Andrew left after some movie marathon and snacks. I went to the fridge if there is any food left. I want to eat before I go to bed.
I noticed a Cold Brew in my fridge. Wait, I already finished my Starbies before watching a movie with him. So why there is a Cold Brew here?

My phone rings. I got a message. From Andrew.

ANDREW: Garrett. I left a Cold Brew in the fridge. Drink it after you wake up to have a good start. Thank you again for helping me Garrett. Goodnight :)

My heart is racing. Why?

I went straight to bed. I threw Benjamin out of the floor. My face is blushing. My temperature is rising. I don't want to assume. Because this is weird. He's so caring these days. Like he always cares but this time, it's different. It feels like we are in a relationship. Why?

While thinking all these things, I went to sleep.

I woke up. Someone's knocking to the door.

"Coming."getting my glasses. After that, i wore my black pants and a white tee.

"Hey!"Andrew said while holding a bag of Taco bell.

"Ow hey Andrew. Come in. How's it going?"i asked out of nowhere. "How's it going? We have to go to Shane's house. Do you remember?"raising his eyebrows. Ohmygod I forgot about that.

"Well.. Yeaah we will go there today. What time is it?"I asked. "It's already 1:30pm."placing the bag of Taco Bell in my table.

"What? I slept so damn long." I went to my fridge and get my Cold Brew. I noticed Andrew stares at me while I'm getting my Starbies.

"What?" I asked. "Uhhmm.. Nothing. Before we go there, let's eat first. I grab some burritos."then he grab all the food outside of the bag.

"By the way, thank you for this Starbies Andrew. And for the breakfast." We sat on the couch.

"You're always welcome. But cheez-its for breakfast is not good."he giggled. "Hey! I'm having a moment with my snack."we laughed.

After eating and stuff, it's already 2:15. I brushed my teeth and grab my stuff.

"Let's go."then grabbed Andrew's hand to lift him up to my couch. Get my keys, locked my apartment and went to Shane Dawson's house.

After an hour, we arrived. There's a car accident so we need to wait for them to get the car that had been crashed.

"I got it."a voice shouts while unlocking the door.

"Ryland.." I shouted. "Who's that Garrett?"pointing to Andrew.

"Oh I'm Andrew. Pleased to meet you."while offering a hand shake. "Hi! I'm Ryland. Come in."

We went straight to the couch. I jumped to it while Andrew sat at the corner of the couch.

"We have some food in the fridge. We have pizza. Garrett, get the pizza. I'll just call Shane upstairs."he said while leaving the living room.

"PIZZA! Wait there Andrew. I will get it." I ran to the fridge and got the whole box of Domino's Pizza.

"Here Andrew."offering him some pizza. "We already ate burritos. You're hungry again?"he asked.

"That's a long drive. I'm starving"I said. He left out a laugh.

"Who dares to ate my pizza?" Shane shouted while going dowstairs with a QUEEN character. Again. "Sorry queen."I said.

"Now, kiss my toes."he lift his feet in front of me.

"Ew. Not happening" we left out a laugh so hard.

"Anyways, welcome to my house, Andrew." Shakes his hand with Andrew. "Oww thank you for inviting me."

"We need to talk about my offer. So do you want to be my editor and my cameraman?"as Shane's getting straightforward to Andrew.

"Sure. I will love that."Andrew answered. "Ohmygod thank you so much"then he hugged Andrew.

"Garrett, stay here for a while. Andrew, help me edit my next video." Shane commands.

"Ok. I'll be here eating pizza haha."while I'm getting another slice.

Shane went upstairs to get his laptop. After a few minutes, Shane and Andrew start working at their dinin table.

And then there's me, eating pizza while watching Jojo Siwa's videos hahaha.

"Can you pass the pizza?" Ryland said while sitting next to me. "Ohh here."while getting the pizza box and offer to him.

"That Andrew guy is cute actually."Ryland said while eating his slice. I choked a little. Then I laughed.

"That's very straightforward, Ryland."he giggled. "But I love Shane so he's yours, Garrett hahahaha"

"RYLAND!" I shouted. "Hahahaha just teasing."then finished his slice of pizza.

After hours of sitting and watching, Shane and Andrew finished with their stuff.

"Andrew, thank you for the help. It will give a new look on my channel."Shane said while getting the laptop.

"My pleasure. Besides, this will be my new job."Andrew said. I'm so happy that they are enjoying their company together.

"Garrett, what are you doing here for 3 hours?"Shane said while pointing at me. Andrew laughed.

"Well, eating, watching, and thinking my fat issues I guess."then drinks at my La Croix. "MEEEE"Shane shouted. Everyone laughed out loud.

"But all seriousness though, thank you Garrett. This is a great opportunity to start a new chapter on my channel."he smiled. "And with the help of Andrew, we can rule the YOUTUBE INDUSTRY! Ha Ha Ha!"

"Ew the queen's back."I said. "Oww sorry I got carried away."we all laughed.

We ate dinner after that conversation. After of couple of minutes, I decided to go home.

"Shane, we will go home now. Thankss for the pizza and Chipotle." I said while packing my stuff. "Ok have a safe trip, you two."Shane said. "Shane, thank you."Andrew said.

We went home straight ahead because it's already late and Andrew needs to go on his apartment too.

"Garrett?"while Andrew pinching me in my shoulder."Yes Andrew? What is it?"I asked.

"Thank you for helping me."

"Always welcome. You're my bestfriend. Everything just for you."

"Oww! I appreciate that. Thank you."

"Hey! Stop thanking me."

"Ok I'll stop."he giggled.

"Uhhhmm.. Garrett."

"Yes Andrew?"

"I have a favor."he said. "What is it?"while focusing on my driving.

"Can I sleep in your apartment tonight?"he asked.

"My place's a mess. Are you sure?"I asked with confusion. "Yeah! I can sleep in your couch."

"Hmm.. If you say so. Then yes, you can sleep over." I said.

"Yes!! Thank you Garrett"then he hugged me.

(A/N) Yes!! Another chapter. But I don't really know if the ending can be called a cliffhanger. I'm confused hahahaha. Anyways, thank you for reading this chapter :)