Reeses and Revelations

Garrett's POV

"Please.." I said while grabbing his arms and pouting my lips. I felt his muscles. Wanna hold his arms forever if ever.

"You really want to know?" He asked.

"Yeah. What's her name?" I asked.

"Garrett.. Garrett Watts."

"Hey!! That's not a girl's name, Andr-"

Then the realization just hit me.

"Haha. Andrew enough joking." I said. Just to recover to what he said.

"I'm serious, Garrett."he said straightforwardly.

And the whole room is in silence. I don't know how to react on what he said. My heart is racing. My face is blushing. My hands are shaking. I don't know what to do.

"Uhhmm.. Maybe we should call it a day. Right, Andrew?" I said, just to break the silence that has been surrounding as a few minutes.

But he pulled me beside him and hugged me.

"Please don't leave. I don't want you to leave me. I need you Garrett."

"What?"

"I need you because I love you Garrett."

The whole situation just stopped. My heart skipped a beat with the situation. I turned more red because of what he said.

"But you're str-"

"Yes. But the whole year, I'm confused. Because I can't think properly. I always thinking about you. At first, I thought it was just a phase because we were close for years. I also dated a girl but my heart can't handle it. I want you beside me. I want to spoil you everyday. Make you laugh. Make you smile. It's just.. I can't tell. Because we're bestfriends. I don't want to ruin our friendship. And I thought you can't have a thing for me. And I think this is the time that I need to say it to you. Yes, I'm drunk. But what I've been saying right now is true. All true."

"Andrew.."

Then he frowned. Tears have left his eyes.

"I know what will be your answer. And it's okay if you think we are only fr-"

"You're wrong. I love you too. Always. I can't also tell because we're bestfriends."

Then I hugged him. I felt his arms wrapped around me. The temparature of his body that gives warm to me feels so good. I don't want to end this.

I grabbed his shoulder and kissed him passionately. Until my phone rang. It's Shane, he wants to facetime.

"Yes, Shane what is it?" I asked.

Where are you right now?

In my apartment. Why?

Come to my house tomorrow. We will shoot another video. And bring the results tomorrow.

Ok ok.

Wait. Is that Andrew?

Yeah. Why?

What are you doing you two?

We stared at each other then laughed.

Nothing. We're just hanging out, you know.

Really?

Yeah. That's all.

Are you sure?

Why? Is there any problem?

Nothing. Just be here at 2 pm. Tell also Andrew. Ok gonna hang up now. Bye guys.

Then he hanged up. Andrew put his head on my shoulder and hold my hand. This is the best day of my life.

Yey!! Another chapter done. Very short than my previous ones but still, I'm proud :)
Well, it's time to think what will happen next haha. Thank you so much guys for reading my work. It really means alot to me.
Hope y'all having an amazing day. Lovelots <3

Vote for my work and comment if you have any suggestions :)