Burritos and Bestfriends

Garrett's POV

It's almost 6 months since Andrew became Shane's editor. And alot happened on that six months. So much laughter came. Also my channel hits 1 million subscribers. I'm so happy that there are some people watches my videos.

Shane called me because he's filming a brand new video today. I finished eating my breakfast. After brushing my teeth and stuff, I went to Andrew's apartment. I mean it feels cute because he's car can't be use for now because of some engine issues. So I will always go to his apartment and pick him up.

"ANDREW!" I shouted outside of his door. "Coming."he said. He went outside, carrying his backpack. He's so cool.

We went straight to my car. Now, I'm the driver. Andrew stared at me then left a giggle.

"What?"I asked in confusion. "Remember, we don't have much time so don't kill ourselves."he said.

"Yeah yeah. I know. That will never happen again. By the way, did Shane texted you?"

"Yeah. He wants to film right now."

"He called me early because of that."

After a hour of driving and laughing, we arrived at Shane's house.

(A/N)Fast forward..

We finished filming. Shane surprised me with balloons and a cake. I'm so happy that Shane's so genuine to me. He also exposed Andrew as his cameraman to his viewers. We went to Taco Bell to eat and stuff. Now, Shane wants to surprise Andrew. And that surprise is a date with Megan Batoon. Yep, you heard it right. A. DATE. WITH. HIS. DREAM. GIRL.

It kinda hurts me because of what Shane is planning for. And I can't accept the fact that Megan's into it. She's also excited to meet Andrew.

But whatever happens, I will support him. Because he's my bestfriend. I don't want to be selfish.

"Garrett, help me for the date tonight."Shane said while getting Cheeto away from the couch. "What I need to do?"I asked.

"I need another cameraman. And things to look like this a date."

"Ok ok. I will do my best."

Andrew left early and will be back here at 7 pm. I went to Walmart to buy some things and food that they will need.

Oh my god. It's almost 6 pm. I'm running towards Shane's door. I asked for help to my friend to be our cameraman tonight.

(A/N)Another fast forward..

We finished filming. I saw Andrew's smile when he dances Megan. It's so angelic. I've never saw him smiled like that before. It's rewarding at the same time, it hurts.

Seeing the man you've been cherished for so many years, smiles preciously with his dream girl. But like what I've been doing fo so long, what ever happens, I will support him no matter what.

I'm in Shane's couch, doing nothing literally. Shane and Andrew starts editing their video.

"Garrett."Andrew said. "Yes?"I asked. "Can you help me with this."

"What is that?"then I went to the kitchen.

Then he grabbed my hand and put a small box. It looks like a present.

"What's this?"I asked in confusion. "Open it."he said.

I opened it and it was a hufflepuff pin. I'm surprised. Andrew never gave me a present that's Harry Potter related.

"Ohh! HOLY SMOKES! This is amazing. What's the occassion Andrew?"I asked.

"I just want to thank you for all you've done to me. This is a piece of offering for your kindness to me. And also, thanking you because you're the best best bestfriend that I'll ever have."then he hugged me.

I started crying. I immediately wiped out my tears so that he can't noticed.

"Andrew, you don't need to give me this. Making you happy is one of the greatest gift I will ever have."

"Oww! I appreciate that so much. But also, I want to spoil you, you know. I'm always the one who receives. I thought that this gift can make you happy."then he smiled at me.

His smile is almost a gift from heaven to me.

"Thank you Andrew. Thank you so much."then I hugged him.

"Oh my god."Shane said. Then I left Andrew in my hug. "Wait. That's not what you think."I said with a shock.

"This is drama though. We need the tea bitch."Shane shouted and laughed. Andrew also laughed.

"I gave him a gift."Andrew said. "And?"he asked.

"Harry Potter related babe."

Shane fake vomit to me. We all laughed.

"Just kidding I'm not bragging. But Andrew that's so sweet. Seeing Garrett smile because of a gift is everything."then Shane sip on his diet coke.

I appreciate what Shane said. Like it means alot to me totally.

I went outside and watch the city lights in the cliff. It's so mesmerizing. Andrew left because he needs to sleep early for the video him and Shane was planning fo a while. Shane sat beside me. Ryland went outside and sat on the couch.

"Garrett. Can we talk?"Shane said. I nodded. "Is there something you want to tell me?"

"Nothing Shane. It's just I'm tired for the day. So much work today hahaha."

"You're lying Garrett. You know that if you're lying, I can figure it out."

"No I'm not lying."

"Garrett I will kill you. Say it. Or else."

"Ok ok I'll say it."

(A/N) Another chapter done yey! I'm so happy with the story actually hahaha.

Vote for my chapter guys :) and comment for suggestions :)