4. I Am: Not Alone

"Did you hear that crash?" Felix asked Minho. 

"Of course I did. That's kind of why I enter your room suddenly," Minho replied and peeked out of the window - the only one in their apartment which was not blocked by other buildings, directing facing the empty fields.

"Lix, look out there."

Felix complied, and mumbled.

"There's a boy."

"Yeah. But that's not the point." Minho said, "You see that robot thing next to him?"

"Yes?"

"Do you see that shiny thing?"

Felix narrowed his eyes. "That's...I think it's a piece of glass."

"Look at the sky above it."

Minho could hear his half-brother gasping.

"Is that a hole?"

"I think so." Minho growled, "So that's why they never let us go to close to the fields. Because the glass capsule ends there and the fields are meant to serve as a buffer zone."

"What do we do now?" Felix asked. "Now that we know the glass break that easily?"

"They have a reason to call us 'runaways', Lix," Minho pulled a Cheshire grin, "But it's too risky for the only two of us. We need a whole team."

"But we only know Changbin. That only makes us three."

"I am sure this boy would get curious. From what I saw, he noticed the glass as well," Minho explained, "Sooner or later, he would end up as one of us."

"But we don't even know him," Felix said.

"Kmowing Changbin, he can probably dig into official files and we can identify that boy." Minho let out a dangerous chuckle, "Then we have four. Don't forget that we will explain this to Jisung, which makes five. Plus, I also saw someone suspicious in the library. Our forces would only expand."