13. I Am: Free

"Good, we're all here," Woojin waited as Jisung finally arrived and announced. "Changbin, where's that bus you mentioned?"

"Round the corner." Changbin replied and started moving. "Follow me."

The group followed him, made a few turns around all the stacked metal pile and finally, they saw the bus.

"Whoa, it's intact!" Jeongin whispered in atonishment. "I've never actually seen one up-close and non-moving."

"You never?" Minho questioned. Jeongin nodded innocently, "I don't get many opportunities to get in touch with large vehicles."

"Hush, we're getting on it." Woojin hissed.

 The boys hopped on the coach. Jisung exclaimed, "Whoa, it's more spacious than I thought."

"Yeah..." Changbin said, "I think they already took out most of the seats."

"We can chat later," Minho said, "Woojin hyung, you're driving, right?"

The oldest boy nodded, before Chan finally placed his backpack down. "Guys, I think it' better if we put these on."

Felix took out the contents inside the bag, "Clothes! That's smart! I guess it really is better if we can get rid of this stupid white uniform."

"You're right. Let's change first."

~

"You know, guys, I am actually nervous." Minho said when they decided to take their time to eat some snacks that Chan sneaked from home, as they already drove through the glass capsule by crashing it. "Although I have confidence in ourselves, I am still worried. We can't afford to fail - we will be doomed if we do."

"I trust you guys," Jeongin chimed, "To be honest, I always wonder what is it to be outside our home...it's just that the idea of leaving permanently never crossed my mind. Now that you suggested it, I am really excited. I am fed up with the people here anyways."

Seungmin nodded in agreement. 

"I am glad that you think so." Felix said. Minho turned to him and relieved to see that Felix let out the most relaxed smile since forever.

"Guys, we are already almost there!" Changbin yelled.

"What? That's quick!" Hyunjin exclaimed, and Changbin nodded, "Surprise. As soon as we leave the main zone, I found a shortcut."

"Wow! Can't believe we are actually leaving!" Jisung jumped out from his seat.

Another 2 minutes ride and Woojin stopped the coach, and they all left the bus.

"Is this the tunnel? The tunnel we are going to?" Seungmin asked, and Changbin nodded. "Exactly, once we step foot in there, we are free."

A/N: SIKE WE REACHED THE END!
And nope, the whole series hasn't ended yet:P
I've already made the cover and it's gonna be like this:

A/N: SIKE WE REACHED THE END! And nope, the whole series hasn't ended yet:PI've already made the cover and it's gonna be like this:

So if you're interested enough, wait for a whole new book on it!