0.01 | here lies the baron

"SLYTHERIN!!"

"SLYTHERIN!!"

The hat roared thunderously and soon after, the green clad table rose in laughter and clapped in great anticipation. This young fellow was part of the ambitious. The cunning serpents who get what they want no matter what the cost. The petite female stepped down the stool and walked towards her housemates; slowly but confident, fitting of her name. She ignored the dirty looks thrown by the Gryffindors and instead fiddled with a strand of her silver hair that almost shone under the floating candles. Almost.

"Of course you'll be among the snakes, Peverell. I shouldn't have thought otherwise, traitor." A cold voice spat as she passed by the people waiting in line to have their turn in the Sorting. There stood in all her glory, Peverell's self proclaimed rival who was just sorted into Gryffindor and is now waiting with her new friends for their turn in the Sorting.

"Why good evening to you too, Warbeck. You should be careful. I heard the snakes are eating lions for supper."

Adelaide Warbeck was in lack of better words, average. She had smooth dark skin with a few scars on her knees and high cheekbones. Her eyes formed crescents when she smiles and her lips were a little thicker than average. Her hair is tied into a tail, falling smoothly to her lower back . Rumors said that she originally had untamable curly locks that needed millions of spells just to be smoothed down. What you could call eye catching however, is her abundant use of makeup and beauty spells. Her face was glowing in a glassy look and her cheeks were dark with her intolerable use of blush. She also applied glittering blue eye shadow on her lids. It made the young Peverell want to vomit. Adelaide wasn't ugly per se, but she'll probably look better with her natural face. Going back, Warbeck hated Peverell's guts with all her might and she took it upon herself to make it known every time an opportunity rises.

"If you weren't so stuck-up then maybe we'll actually get along. Like before. But of course how can a pure princess like you understand the way us, peasants, feel?"

"If you would just lessen the attitude and listen for once, maybe you'll realize that the princess goes along the 'peasants', minus you, quite well. Thank you very much."

And with that, the woman continued on her way towards the table. Upon reaching her destination, she received a few smiles and accepting nods in which she responded with one of her own. She sat down beside a girl that looks about her age. The unnamed girl finished up her conversation to look at her new seatmate and was left stunned. It was no secret that the young Peverell was a beauty. Her skin was smooth and fair, rosy on the cheeks. Her silver hair lay on her shoulders and framed her heart-shaped face perfectly. She had stunning blue eyes that could make you drown and equally beautiful pink lips that was glossed over. But what would really catch your attention would be the regal air that she carries. She was the embodiment of elegance and wisdom in one. It was almost as if she was not their age. Swallowing the new found insecurity and anxiety, the girl spoke.