0.09 | and so it began

"Occamies are choranaptyxic

"Occamies are choranaptyxic. So they grow to fill available space." Newt whispered to the group who was watching the scene unfold. The Occamy spots Newt and slowly leans his head towards his outstretched hand.

"Mummy's here."

Queenie takes a step forward, staring at the Occamy in amazement. As she does so, she accidentally kicks a tiny glass ball on the floor. It rolled a few spaces and jingles. At the sound, the Occamy rears up and lets out a loud screech. Ryuu, becoming uneasy with the Occamy, squeaks and flies towards Queenie and hid in her robe.

"Whoa! Whoa!" Newt tried calming the creature who was madly freaking out. Jacob and Queenie runs to hide behind a crate while Noah grabs Tina to hide behind a pillar. While staggering backwards, the Demiguise jumps into Noah's free arm.

"What the Merlin are you—" Noah says in surprise as the creature moves against his body to find a better position.

"Right, we need an insect, any kind of insect and a teapot! Find a teapot!" Newt shouts from the Occamy's back as the creature thrashed around, sending shelves flying all over the place. Tina crawls from her hiding spot to find what Newt was looking for. Noah, after swallowing deeply, moves away from the pillar only to be nearly beheaded by the Occamy's wings.

"Holy sh—" Noah gasps, eyes wide in terror before sending a stink eye to the Demiguise who was looking at him innocently. "Y'know, if you let me go, we may be out of this situation faster."

Newt struggled to remain on the Occamy as he grew more and more distressed. A block of wood hits his head as the Occamy spreads his wings upward, destroying the roof of the building. Noah looks to the left to see a cockroach. Breathing in some determination and dirt, he slides his body towards it, both hand clenching the insect tightly just as Tina screams.

"Teapot!" The Occamy screeches are rears his head again, causing the tail to hit Noah with the Demiguise on the head and pressing him against a rafter.

"Oh God, my ribs. Merlin, I think it just punctured my lungs." He grumbled as he leaned his head painfully on the Demiguise behind his back. The Demiguise almost comfortingly patted his shoulder.

"You and me in this together, bud?" The Demiguise and Noah look into each other's eyes for a good few seconds before the Demiguise slowly turns invisible.

"Okay then..." It was only at that point did he realize the Occamy's gaze on him. Following his gaze, Noah looked at his hand that was squeezing the cockroach in fright. Newt looks on from behind the Occamy's head and whispers.

"Roach in teapot..." Noah and Tina locked eyes, Tina nodding at him in his silent warning of intent. Noah glances at the Occamy before muttering a prayer and throwing the cockroach. The Occamy moves his body, uncurling and swirling around the room. Newt jumps from the creature's back and lands safely while Queenie takes cover and in panic, puts a colander over her head.