0.14 | dear sybil

Dear Sybil,

Dear Sybil,

I just received your letter and I wrote back as fast as I could. It's been three months since you left New York. I'm glad to hear that Ryuu's finally back to perfect health. Say hi for me. I didn't get to congratulate you for your medal. It's all over the news here too. You bet I was screaming cheers for you when I read the article about you getting a promotion and recognition you deserve. Must be nice to be back home. I'm also finishing up my last few days at work. I'm thinking of having a break before going back to work at the Ministry. I also can't believe you're teaching Credence dueling spells already. Is he that good? Well, I know not to question your decisions. Newt wrote a letter a few days ago to us too. He says he's nearing the end of his manuscripts and that you've been helping him out a lot. Can't say how proud I am. What I'm curious about though is why you're not yet dating. It's clear that there's something between you so why not make it official? Anyways, good news! Jacob opened up a bakery. He based off his goods from Newt's creatures and they were adorable. Plus, he didn't forget about us completely. We researched a bit to know that the Swooping Evil venom only erases bad memories which was cool. Tina's working really hard on her cases. There's been peace around so that's a good thing. By the way, the sisters are inviting you three for dinner anytime you're free. Oh and it came as a shock to me when I learned that you and Warbeck are getting close again. Why the sudden change? I mean it's cool and hell but you could barely stand the bloody woman before. How about Leta? Heard she and Theseus Scamander are getting chummy. How's your boy dealing with that? Right now I'm off to Obliviating someone so I'll be cutting the letter short. Tell me if something important happens, otherwise write as you can.

Missing you and your insufferable personality,

Noah Choi

Sybil Peverell, Noah Choi and Adelaide Warbeck's story continues in Rose-colored Boy