0.02 | then, we all fell to hell

"SYBIL LOISE!" Leta ran towards the female, almost tripping over the wooden planks of the Hogwarts corridors

"So, what do you need now?" The disinterested female asked as she kept her gaze on her book at which the panting female huffed at.

"Nothing! Just wanted to tell a story..." Leta trailed off in an almost euphoric state. Now this caught Sybil's attention.

"Is this about a boy?" She finally closed her book. A small teasing smile being sent off for her friend.

"Yes? No? Well, kinda..." She answered with a shy smile that caught Sybil aback. What an interesting turn of events.

"Didn't see you as the hook up kind of girl." She commented after a small pause of silence.

"NO! It's not like that. Those pesky Gryffindors were at it again so I ran away to the cupboards to hide and he was... there."

"So is he cute?"

"SYBIL!"

"What? I mean I'm just curious. But then again, he must be if he has your knickers in a twist with just the first meeting."

"Can we focus on the main point? It wasn't the first time I saw him. We're on the same grade. He did say that he was staying over for the holidays to nurse the raven he was holding then though." Leta spoke in a thoughtful manner that Sybil raised a brow at.

"So caring boys are your type? Noted. What's his name again? Didn't think I caught it."

"You're such a mess! It's Newt. Newton Scamander."

"As in that quiet Hufflepuff boy? Didn't knew he had it in him to talk to a girl."

"That's rude! Don't be so judgmental. Maybe we can get to know him better over the holidays."

"Whatever makes you happy, dear."

Newt squirmed skittishly under Sybil's gaze

Newt squirmed skittishly under Sybil's gaze. She was sitting across him courtesy of Leta who wanted her only friends to be acquainted. Currently, she was looking for a very important bracelet that she lost although Sybil was pretty sure that was just an excuse. Not that it mattered, the boy in front of her is funny and she didn't know that it was possible to fidget that much. He was amusing. As each second passed by, more heat rose to the poor boy's face and it was then that she decided that she had enough with torturing the boy.