0.13 | your ocean eyes

"We owe you an apology, Mr

"We owe you an apology, Mr. Scamander. But the magical community is exposed! We cannot Obliviate an entire city."

"Why not?" Sybil asked herself causing several people to turn their heads at her.

"What? It's gonna be tedious but it isn't impossible." Newt shook his head at the female.

"Actually I think we can" Sybil held a triumphant grin, as she passed the dragon to Noah who just arrived earlier. Noah gasped at the dragon's condition looking up at Tina who explained since Sybil went to stand beside Credence who was a few feet away. They all watched as he placed his case wide open under the huge hole on the subway roof. Frank, his Thunderbird, emerges in his whole majestic beauty. He flaps his wings and hovers above everyone as Newt approaches him in the most beautiful expression Sybil has ever seen. One full of tenderness and pride.

"I was intending to wait until we got to Arizona but it seems like now, you are our only hope, Frank." They share a look as they both understood the situation. Newt reaches out and Frank presses his beak lovingly in him as he nuzzled his temporary caretaker affectionately.

"I'll miss you too." Newt mumbled to Frank just as they separated. Frank turns to Sybil, taking a few steps towards her and leaning down to nuzzle her as well. Sybil smiled sadly, reaching out a hand to pat his body gently.

"I know we only met today but I'll miss you a lot. I'll watch over him for you." She whispered to the bird who seemingly nodded, satisfied with what she said.

"You know what to do." Newt told the Thunderbird who approached him again. Throwing a flask of Sweeping Evil venom, Frank lets out a sharp cry, catching it on his beak and soaring out of the subway. Sybil walked towards to Newt, holding out a hand that Newt gratefully took as they watched the bird makes it rain.

"He'll be happy there, you know." Sybil spoke after a few moments of silence.

"I know."

"They won't remember anything. That venom has incredibly powerful Obliviative properties." Newt addresses Picquery who was looking on.

"We owe you a great debt, Mr. Scamander. Now, get that case out of New York." Sybil let out a smirk.

"Yes, Madam President." She watches as the Aurors begin walking out of the platform, having completed their job. Suddenly, Picquery stops.

"Is that No-Maj still here?" She asks, scanning the group before her. When her eyes caught Jacob, she turned to Sybil who she deems to be the most responsible.

"Obliviate him. There can be no exceptions." When she noticed the anguish covering the faces of everyone, she opened her mouth to speak again.

"I'm sorry but you even one witness... you know the law." She pauses, clearly uncomfortable with the group's distress.

"I'll let you say good-bye." And with that she leaves, sending a stern look at Sybil.

" And with that she leaves, sending a stern look at Sybil