Chapter 20: Sad

"Was your mission successful?" Fugaku asked as Naruto bowed before him with Temari doing the same as she was next to the Hatake.

"Yes, Danzo and his Root," Naruto paused, restraining his anger. "Are dead." Fugaku let a pleased smirk come across his face as he stood up.

"Good, then we will have nothing to oppose us, the Uchiha shall claim their rightful place as the number one clan in the Shinobi Nations." His eyes rested on Naruto. "Were there any complications at all?" Naruto shook his head, replying in a dead tone.

"No, they were all eliminated swiftly and quietly. No survivors were left to tell their tale." Pleased, Fugaku sat back down.

"Good, you are dismissed." Temari bowed again and began walking out, but Naruto stayed put, not moving a muscle. Temari looked at the bow strangely, but only shrugged and walked out. She had better things to do.

Fugaku rose an eyebrow.

"I said you are dismissed." Naruto slowly took off his mask, his Sharingan active.

"I'm aware of what you said, Fugaku Uchiha." Fugaku's face twisted in a rage as his Mangekyou activated.

"Do you need another lesson in obedience!?" He shouted. "Kotoamatsukami." He whispered, willing his genjutsu to be cast again, but was surprised when Naruto stood up, his own Mangekyou activated.

"You've made me your puppet, and that is unforgivable." Naruto stated, his eyes slowly spinning. "But I've cut my strings, and know this. . ." A single slit entered his left eye as red chakra came from his body.

"By the end of the Chunin Exams, I will slaughter your family as if they were cattle." Fugaku's eyes widened at the threat and he felt the Killing Intent coming from the teenager. "You made me cut my ties with my friends, and then kill people to further your own plans, then, kill the people who trained me!" He shouted, a single tear flowing down his eye. "But, you are not responsible for killing Danzo." Fugaku's eyes widened as Naruto grinned.

"I killed him on my own free will. To achieve this power, and to make sure you can never cast that damned genjutsu on me again." He cracked his neck. "And to make sure I can combat your own Mangekyou when you and I finally battle."

"You have gall, to threaten me boy." Fugaku said through gritted teeth as he stood up, his kunai in his right hand. "I own you!"

"You owned me." Naruto corrected as he turned around. "I still don't understand my visual prowess, I haven't had time to test it, but you'll be one of the first to experience this, I promise."

"I cannot let you leave this place alive, Naruto." Itachi said, pointing a sword at the boy's throat as he appeared out of no where. "You could expose our plans."

"You'd best put your sword down, Itachi." Naruto said, locking eyes with the man, their Sharingans battling each other in a single look. "I'd rather kill you when I've had enough training in. You're the second strongest person here."

"Then you know that I'm your biggest issue." Shisui said as he appeared behind Naruto without a sound.

"I was fine. But then, then you guys took me away from me. I'm not me anymore, if that makes any sense. And for that, you'll pay, all of you, I swear it."

Blood began leaking out of Naruto's right eye felt like a knife slid across his eye, but he ignored the pain as black flames came out of his eye, hitting Itachi's arm as he cried out in pain. The fire slowly spreading across his body as purple chakra erupted from Naruto's body as black marks came across his skin.

"Itachi!" Shisui cried out in shock as the man fell to the ground, still screaming in pain as Naruto walked over his body. Shisui glared at Naruto. "You bastard!" He shouted in a rage as he appeared in front of Naruto instantly, slashing forward, managing to cut the boy's chest as Naruto shouted in pain, blood dripping from his wound.

"Agghh!" Shisui shouted in rage as he stabbed Naruto in the stomach, making the boy cough up blood as he fell to his knees. "Die!"

'No, I don't want to die! I have to avenge everyone! I can't die! I can't! I don't want to diieee!' He thought as he saw Shisui's sword descend down upon him.

A large, light grey hand appeared out of no where as it punched Shisui through many walls. Naruto's eyes widened at he saw the chakra-made hand.

"Susanoo," He heard Fugaku state in a low voice before he realized he was outmatched.

Two Mangekyou users at once could be trouble, he wasn't strong enough yet. He had things to do.

He fled.

Naruto leaned on a random tree, panting as he clutched his bleeding stomach.

"Come on Kyuubi, heal me already." He whispered as he grit his teeth in pain. He then heard footsteps, and was on guard, but stopped when it revealed Temari, who still hadn't seen him yet. He didn't let his guard down as he slowly fell down, his vision getting hazy.

He was losing too much blood. He broke into a coughing fit, getting Temari's attention as she turned to face the Hatake, and her eyes widened, realizing it was Naruto.

"Woah, what happened to you kid?" Naruto looked up, blood seeping from his mouth as he watched the Sand Ninja approach him, starting to feel dizzy as the world around him span.

"My n-name isn't kid. I-It's," He paused. Could he truly go by Naruto now? He wasn't Naruto anymore.

Naruto Hatake had died. Who stood in his place, was someone completely different. A murderer.

A monster. A. . .demon.

"I don't know anymore." He cried out, tears streaming down his face as he clutched his grey hair. "I'm nobody but a killer!" Temari was starting to get freaked out.

"Hey, calm down, buddy?" She said in an unsure voice. "We'll get you patched up, okay?" Naruto's eyes looked at her, but he didn't say anything as he fell unconscious.

Embracing the darkness as it overtook him.

And done. How was it? Good? Bad? Tell meee!

I'm on a roll with these chapters.

Anyways, yeah. Don't hate me cause Itachi's dead.

Til next time my lil demons!