Discussions

Everyone had decided to stay at Gina's that night. It was around midnight now, and the girls had all piled into Gina's guys could figure out their sleeping arrangement in the living room. Currently, the girls were all laying on their backs on Gina's bed.

"So, Audrey.." Evelynn said slyly. "What's up with you and Deidara?"

"Ah, whaaaaat?!" Audrey squeaked.

"Heh, it's not like we haven't noticed." Gina remarked, turning slightly to look at the brunette. Poor Audrey, she was as red as a cherry.

"Oh. Well, uhm.." She stumbled over her words. "Well, I-I like him. I think he l-likes me too."

"You mean like-like?" Evelynn asked. Audrey just nodded.

"What about Sasori and you?" Gina turned to Evelynn.

"What about us?" Evelynn raised an eyebrow.

"What's going on between you two?"

"Uh, nothing?"

"Lies!" Audrey cried. "You two totally have the hots for each other."

Evelynn smacked her with a pillow.

"As if. He's a total asshole most of the time."

"Right, like you're not rude and obnoxious yourself." Gina snorted.

"Not as bad as him!"

"Keep telling yourself that, dear." Whack! Gina was next to fall victim to Evelynn's pillow.

"Ouch! Damn, Evelynn. You didn't have to hit so hard." Gina muttered, rubbing her forehead.

"What about you and Itachi then?" Evelynn snapped.

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, it is rather noticeable." Audrey said quietly. "You two seem to get along very well."

"We have a mutual respect for each other. That's all."

"Sure, sure." Evelynn teased.

"Ugh, we need to go to sleep. Amusement park tomorrow, remember?!' Gina reminded them.

"Yeah, whatever." Evelynn muttered.

On that note Audrey rolled over and flicked the lamp off. In about twenty minutes all three girls were dozing peacefully.

-Akatsuki P.O.V-

It was sometime around midnight. The men were in the living room. Itachi had gotten comfortable on the couch, and Sasori and Deidara had made a decent bed on the floor.

"So, have we gotten anything about this jutsu? Besides the fact water dispels it." Sasori questioned.

"I've had a few theories, but I only caught half of the hand signs with my Sharingan. It could take years to figure out the rest of them."

"So we could be stuck in this world forever, hm?"

"I suppose it could be worse." Sasori drawled.

"What do you mean, yeah?" Deidara turned to the red-head.

"We could still be kittens. Or we could have been picked up by psycho's."

"Hn."

"Well, I rather like it here, hm." Deidara said thoughtfully.

"Having fun with Audrey?" Itachi asked calmly. You could see the teasing glint in his eyes, though. The blonde glared at him.

"Audrey's very sweet, yeah. A bit.. Eccentric, but sweet."

"Seems you're not getting laid anytime soon, brat?" Sasori smirked.

"And how far have you and Evelynn gone, hm?" Deidara snapped back.

"For your information, Evelynn and I are going to get married." This got a shocked look from Itachi and Deidara.

"Evelynn hates your guts." Itachi pointed out.

"Heh. It seems that way. Really, there's a connection there. Of course, Evelynn is a stubborn little wench, so it'll take some time to convince her. We'll end up married though. Just wait." Sasori explained. The other two didn't look convinced.

"What about you and Gina, hm?" Deidara turned to Itachi.

"What about us?"

"Well, you two seem to get along." Again, Sasori smirked.

"Hn."

"Awh, don't be that way, Uchiha. Hm." Deidara teased.

"She's an admirable girl." Itachi snapped. His personal life wasn't their business.

"Don't get testy. We're all show and telling." Sasori said coolly.

"Coming from the psycho who's convinced a girl who hates him is going to marry him?" Itachi retorted. Deidara snorted at that, and Sasori glared, then suddenly smirked.

"I'm known as a master, and not just with puppets." Sasori drawled. With that statement he rolled over to get to sleep. The Uchiha and the bomber looked at him surprised. They had only known him as a puppet master. Then again, Sasori was an attractive man. When he wasn't in Hiruko, he often got flirted with by the women in the villages. So, the thought of him being a ladies man wasn't too surprising. Deidara shook his head, and laid down to go to sleep. Itachi flicked the light off, and fell asleep soon after.