Amusement parks and Romance

No one had ever seen Evelynn awake so early in the morning, and actually be happy about it. It was currently seven-thirty. Evelynn had gotten herself a cup of coffee, and was happily chatting with Sasori about one thing or another. This made Deidara and Itachi look rather sheepish. Okay, maybe she didn't hate him. Still, he had insisted they were going to get married. Which was still quite a thing to proclaim. Stretching slightly as she stood up, Evelynn walked back into the bedroom to go get dressed with her friends. The boys were already dressed.

They each had their swimming trunks on under their pants. Itachi was in a pair of his dark wash, fitted jeans, his Nike's, a red body-fitting t-shirt, and a black collared shirt, that was currently unbuttoned. Deidara was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, his vans, a white fitted t-shirt, and the blue jacket Audrey had bought him when they were first turned back to humans. Sasori was wearing a pair of the ripped up skinny jeans he had got from hot topic, his high-top converse, a white tank-top and the red and black flannel, unbuttoned. Right now, they were just lounging around the kitchen, waiting for the girls to come out.

It took about twenty minutes, but finally the girls were ready. Like the guys, they were wearing their swim suits under their clothes. Evelynn had on a deep red v-neck tank-top, lace around the bottom and across the chest, a pair of black shorts that stopped just barely to her mid-thigh, and she wore her own high-top converse, black. Gina was in a black mid-drift tube-top, dark blue jean shorts, and black flip flops. Audrey wore a pair of light-wash jean Capri's that hugged her legs, a light blue and white stripped haler top, and a pair of crisp white tennis shoes. Evelynn flung her messenger bag over her shoulder. It help the girls undergarments, the season passes they had bought for everyone, all their money, and three water bottles. Everyone would just have to share. The girls walked into the kitchen, and whack!

Evelynn had thrown her coffee mug at Deidara. Luckily, he managed to dodge. He glowered over at the girls, Sasori snickers and Itachi looked amused. Where they stood, Evelynn was front and center, Gina to her left, and Audrey on her right.

"Well, let's go!" Evelynn exclaimed. Audrey rubbed the back of her head, giving Deidara an apologetic look, and Gina placed one hand on her hip, using the other to rub her temple. Evelynn had both hands on her hips, and looked extremely happy with herself.

This was going to be one hell of a day.

-Time Skip!-

The amusement park was about an hour away. Since they stopped to grab an actual breakfast(Evelynn did not want to waste time cooking) they arrived just as the place was opening.

"Awh man, now we have to wait for them to test everything before we can get one!" Evelynn cried, clutching her head.

"There, there." Gina patted her friends shoulder from the middle of the back seat. Evelynn had insisted on driving, Sasori had claimed the passenger seat before anyone could utter a word other wise, and so the rest had piled in the back. Itachi behind Sasori, Deidara behind Evelynn, Audrey in Deidara's lap, and Gina in the middle.

"They always test the really lame rides first!" Evelynn whined.

"What's the difference between rides?" Sasori asked. Itachi nodded. he had been wondering the same. The girls looked at each other.

"Well, you can't really explain it," Audrey said.

"Yeah, you'll have to see for yourself!" Evelynn shouted enthusiastically. With that, the red-head jumped out of the car, slammed her door, and started running to the entrance. Audrey and Gina grinned, and then forced everyone else out of the car. As quickly as they could, they caught up to Evelynn.