Marry me?

-MAJOR TIME-SKIP AND SUMMARY! Sorry-

It was now July. Again. Which means they had now celebrated Itachi's birthday, the six months were up and Adrian was officially Evelynn's, Fourth of July was tomorrow, and the boys(most of them) had been there a year. Sasuke had only been there since February, which means he'd only been around five months. For those of you who didn't know. He's also been 'officially' dating Shoto for two months. Also, as it turns out, Gina is pregnant. Four months pregnant to be exact. She barely had a baby bump, yet. This was the reason why her and Itachi had wanted to get married quickly. Speaking of which, their wedding was next month. Exciting, right? In June Shoto had also managed to find a job. She worked at the front-desk of a local vet. Sasuke, seeing as how he wasn't in the system, decided to remain Adrian's baby-sitter. Not that he minded. Adrian had grown attached to everyone in the house, and they had all grown attached to him.

-End Summary/Normal P.O.V-

It was Friday. 8 o' clock Friday night to be exact. Itachi and Gina had gone out to dinner, and the other six were now crowded in the living room watching a movie. It was some romance Audrey had insisted on. Adrian was asleep, and all in all it was relaxing. Suddenly, Evelynn spoke up.

"So what are we doing tomorrow?" She asked.

"Not drinking." Shoto stated bluntly. They had decided to drink for Itachi's birthday too. That 'party' had gotten a little too out of control, and they ended up having to buy a new t.v.

"Kill-joy."

"What's tomorrow?" Sasuke asked looking at Evelynn.

"Fourth of July. It's to celebrate the independence of our country.. Or something." Evelynn explained briefly.

"But for Evelynn it's an excuse to get incredibly drunk." Audrey added. Evelynn pretended to look hurt.

"So what do you do?" Sasori asked. Ignoring Evelynn's dramatics.

"Oh, not much. Cook out, have family over, and they usually have a fireworks show." Shoto explained.

"Fireworks?!" Deidara turned to Shoto who nodded.

Without another word Deidara grabbed Sasori, and pulled him out to the back yard. Note; Sasori did not appreciate this.

"I don't even want to know what that's about." Evelynn stated dryly.

The others agreed. After about two hours Deidara and Sasori came back in, and made up an excuse that they had to go pick up food for the cookout tomorrow. Everyone knew that was a lie, because Itachi had just bought the stuff yesterday at Evelynn's request.(cough-demand-cough) Twenty minutes after they left, Gina and Itachi returned.

"Where are Sasori and Deidara?" The Uchiha questioned.

"I'm fairly certain they have a secret fling together, because they just left together not too long ago." Evelynn replied flipping through the channels to find something interesting on T.V. She didn't even look up as she spoke.

"Evelynn!" Audrey cried. The thought alone mortified her. Shoto just rolled her eyes.

"They're probably planning something, and they don't want the rest of us to know what. Whatever it is their doing, it's going to involve tomorrow." Shoto explained smoothly.

Gina nodded, and her and Itachi went to retire for the night.

"I still say they're secretly gay."

Evelynn barely managed to dodge the pillow Shoto threw at her.

-Time skip!-

It was now the Forth of July. Evelynn had dressed Adrian up in a blue t-shirt, and a pair of blue jean shorts that reached his knees. She herself wore a pair of short blue jean shorts and a white tank-top, and she had asked(forced) Sasori to wear a pair of blue jean shorts like Adrian's, and a red t-shirt. Sasori had refused to wear the t-shirt, and instead settled on wearing a red collard button up shirt(unbuttoned) with the sleeves rolled up. Evelynn was not amused, but decided to let him go. Instead, she cooed over Adrian. Note; Adrian enjoyed her attention very much.