Chapter 1

Almost Four years later...

"I got you, I'm gonna get you" I laughed as I chased the light of my life down the hallway.

I rushed inside my room, tip toeing to her favorite hiding spot.

I opened the closet door before jumping out and scaring her.

"PEEK AH BOO, I got you!" I said with a smile and she screamed.

She laughed and tired to run but I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Can mommy get a mirror pic?" I asked her, she smiled and nodded.

I pulled out my phone and went to the camera app.

"Say cheese!" I said to her and snapped the picture.

I smiled brightly at the picture, thanking god for my baby

"Mommy, me want ice cream" she explained while rubbing her stomach.

I giggled "okay baby, you've been good today so I'll get you some" I spoke to her.

She jumped happily "ice cwem, ice cwem" she sang and I laughed again, giving her a kiss on her cheek.

This was kind of an everyday routine, Well on the days that I wasn't in my class room teaching my elementary kids.

It had been almost 4 years since I moved away and had my beautiful baby, blue ivy.

I was now 21 and had finished my years in college last year. I soon got hired at an elementary school to teach 5th graders and I couldn't be more grateful.

I decided to move out of my aunts house around my 2nd year of college, taking my sister with me. Solange was now 17 and was graduating early. She had always been the one with brains so me taking care of her and blue was mostly a breeze.

As for my baby blue, she was so full of life. She was truly a character but then again I did some characteristics of her father in her, which made me happy but also sad.

I heard the door bell ring. I decided to head downstairs and get it myself since Solange informed me that she was studying.

"Wassup BB" I saw my long term boy Best friend speak, once I opened the door.