Chapter 10

"Ms.knowles that's not fair. I'll miss you" one of my favorite students, Lauren cried.

I held her tight and rubbed her back. I truly hated seeing these kids like this.

"Wait ms.knowles, does this mean I get those digits? Cause you know it ain't against the law no mo if you not my teacher" my other student, taquan said.

I chuckled "no it's not, but it Is against the law for us to date and you're not 18 or older so, go ahead about your business" I giggled, flicking his forehead.

"So what you saying is...we hookin up when I'm 18?" He smirked.

"Boy" I laughed "go eat the animal crackers" I said to him before standing up and fixing my whole outfit.

"Oh ima eat, alright" taquan smiled

My eyes grew wide. Why? I don't know. This wasn't anything I wasn't use to. Taquan was nicki's nephew so I had seen his bad ass outside of school many times before.

I heard the bell ring and watched all the kids run out of the class after hugging me. Knowing I'd probably never see them again definitely made me sad but a bitch was ready to see her man so I quickly cheered up.

After an hour of gathering my stuff into the car, I was finally on my way to pick up blue from daycare.

Once I walked in and she spotted me, she cheered and jumped into my arms "mommmyyyy" she screamed.

I smiled brightly "hi, my beautiful baby" I hugged her tightly, I swear nothing compared to seeing my baby smile because of me

"You ready to get out of here?" I smiled down at her while signing her out.

"Yep, it smells like old diapers and baby milk plus dem kids bad" she said grabbing her coat.

I chuckled and shook my head before grabbing her hand and we walked out.

"Mommy can we get McDonald's?" Blue asked me as I strapped her into her car seat.

"You got McDonald's money?" I asked looking at her through the review mirror.