Chapter 6

A/N: So I hope you guys know, this is a bdsm type of book, and so was the first book so any names or anything they do when they have intercourse, if you don't like it. Don't read this book LMFAOOOO😭

"So how has it been since you've been back? Is everyone glad to see you?" Kerry asked me through the phone.

"Um, yeah I guess. Some give me a look because they only remember me as the Beyoncé that didn't have her shit together, and they feel like now that I have a kid and I'm only 21 with a 3 year old they can tell my mom 'I told you so'" I explained.

People had been giving me shit yesterday about getting pregnant when I was only 17, but even more people were happy that I got my life together, so I didn't care. They can suck my dick

"Well I miss you, I had practice yesterday but it wasn't the same. I couldn't come see my favorite girls afterwards" I knew he was frowning.

I giggled "I'm sorry baby, I'll be back in a week, so no worries but if you need a little something to remember me...you got those pictures" I smirked.

"Mhmm, I sure do beautiful, but how's you-

"Beyoncé get off that phone, Nicki told me you're not ready" I heard my mom say before she came in.

I rolled my eyes, I'm tired of Nazi ass telling on me. I'm so close to stuffing her ass in a fun size bag.

"Look ker, I gotta go. I love you" I said quietly into the phone.

"No she don't" my mom over spoke me and my eyes grew wide.

"Just like I didn't love your daddy, I loved his little man" she winked.

I faked gaged "we're just friends mom, I haven't even seen his....little man" I said after hanging up.

"Just friends my ass Giselle. I know what you and him have, I've watched his college games. That boy stays talking about you, he's so stuck up your ass he can smell you all the way back in Houston" she said.

I giggled and shook my head "thank you for the tea talk, tilapia but I have to get blue and I, dressed now"I rushed her out the room with a big smile.

She rolled her eyes and left out. I woke up blue and we made our way into the bathroom for our hygiene routine then to get dressed.

I finished putting the bows in blues hair before we both looked in the mirror.

We both turned to the side to look out our figure then licked our lips and fixed our hair. I started to giggle, She was truly my mini me.

"Come on babygirl, lets go see all the people" I said and tried to grab her hand but she wouldn't move.

"But ma, those people be making my cheeks all wet and touching ma face like day know me" blue explained using her hands.

I chuckled "they do girl, just behave yourself and I'll get you some ice cream later, deal?" I smirked.

"Ice cream? I don't do deals wit animals but you one smart giraffe" she said, shaking my head before skipping off.

"Damn bitch, bout time you got down here. I was about to become apart of the family. Your momma got your fine ass cousins in this living room and my pussy is dripping" Nicki whined.