Chapter 2

"I'm just not understanding why you won't give this a chance" she stressed to me.

"Because I JUST DONT WANT TO!" I yelled, slamming my pen against the desk

I watched as she backed up in fright.

I breathed out, putting my head in my hands "look rita, I didn't mean it like that" I said.

"No, no" she sniffed "I know what you meant Shawn, it's fine" she spoke, quickly wiping away the tears that I clearly couldn't see

This was such a routine for the two of us. Rita, started being my assistant about 3 years ago.

After a while she began to flirt with me, somehow I fell into her crazy trap and we've been sleeping together ever since.

She was great in the bed, not like Beyoncé but she was the best best thing. I always recommend that we keep work and pleasure separate but then we started fucking in my office in a daily.

Everything was great, the first few weeks but now here we are. 3 years later and she wants a relationship.

"Look babygirl, can we please just not talk about this right no-" I spoke before I heard my phone ring.

Mother Tina ❤️

I smiled at the phone "um, excuse me" I said to her with my finger up. I watched her roll her eyes and put her hand on her hip.

"Hello" I said with a smile.

"Hi Shawn, how are you baby" I heard her ask.

"I'm fine, momma Tina. I miss you, how you doing?" I asked her and she answered with the same response.

While on the phone, she told me about her and Richard hosting the knowles reunion and asked me to join.

Of course I said yes and got more details. I was surprised when I found out that bey would be flying down to join us.

Half of me couldn't wait to see her, after all of these year, but the other half was scared out of my mind.

I've been trying to get in touch with her since she left. She asked that momma Tina tell me nothing about her or my child which I thought was a bit extreme but I had no choice but accept.