Chapter 9

"Are you serious right now?? Don't fuck with me Giselle" jay said through the phone with a Big ass smile on his face.

I giggled "I'm serious, boy"

We had been on facetime for a good 2 hours by now. Nicki took Blue and Solange to the new movie "end game" so I had some free time after work.

"So what did the kids in your class say? I know you told me, you're really close to them" he continued to eat his fries.

"Well, I haven't told them yet but my last day is next Friday so I'll probably tell them tomorrow..I know some of them will cry so I have to prepare myself, you know I'm a cornball" I said, smiling hard.

"Yeah, you've definitely changed but I love it" he smirked "so when you fly back here, what's going to happen to the house?" He asked.

"Um, I've already talked about selling it. The person wanting to buy, has a good price so I'm for it. All we need to do is get our shit outta here and we're blowing this popsicle stand" I said with a giggle, making jay smile.

"Good, I get to see you again, I missed your gorgeous ass" he licked his lips. I smirked, fixing the phone to where he could see me.

I had just changed into some comfortable clothes.

"Damn" I heard jay mumble when I turned around to grab a hair-tie

I blushed. "Stop it you prev, didn't your mother teach you to never stare" I smirked.

"She did but damn...you making my knees go weak..even though they already are" he joked.

I busted out laughing "shut up fool" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious bey, right about now, I'd shove my dick so far up in yo-"

"Daddyyyyy" we heard, I snapped my head to the bathroom door and watched as blue entered.

"Hi princesssss" jay matched her excitement as if he wasn't just saying he was going to dive in this wet shit

"And just what the hell were you doing in here? Nasty asses was probably fucking through the phone" Nicki whispered to me and I lightly hit her in her titty.