Chapter 12

After getting blue washed up and ready for bed, I sat her in her room while she watched my little pony with her favorite doll.

I smiled admiring the beautiful child I created. I loved her so much.

I kissed her head before walking out and closing her door shut..I didn't want her to hear me going in on her fat lipped ass daddy.

I walked in on jay fluffing the couch cushions and picking up trash.

"Mhm

"Mhm..I see that bitch made a mess" I leaned against the wall making my presence known.

He looked at me and let out a sigh "baby..it's really not even liked that. She came over to get some paper work that I accidentally took home" he tried to grab me but I stepped back.

"That's all fine and dandy Shawn but why the hell couldn't you hand her that shit while she stood on the porch" I lifted my eyebrow.

"The guys saw her and..and they knew about our past so they spoke and she moved past me before I could say anything she was only here for 3 minutes" he shrugged, uneasily.

"You guys past?? What do you mean Shawn..I thought you said you slept with her and that's it!" I slightly yelled

"Well yeah..I mean no..I-mean I don't know it's just a lot. Look, it's over now and it'll never happen again, I promise" he kissed my head "just trust me baby. She'll never step foot back in this house again" he hugged me tight.

I gave him a glare, that it looks could kill, he'd be dead right now.

I really did want to ask more Questions but honestly, I just wanted everything to be okay. I loved jay and I wanted things to work for us so I wasn't about to let some groupie hoe stop that.

"Mhm..but I swear to god Shawn if I ever catch that bitch here again while I'm not around, both of y'all dying" I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek once more "you ain't gotta worry about that baby" he smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Take a shower with me?" He smirked as his hands went down to my ass.

"Shawn, now you know..,"

"foreal bey, no funny stuff. I just wanna take a shower with my woman" he kissed my neck and guided me back upstairs.

I smiled, feeling butterflies as he called me his woman.

"Alright but you have to let me sleep in one of your T-shirts" I smirked.

"Girl please, you were going to do that anyways" he smiled and picked me up bridle style, carrying me to shower.

I stripped slowly while watching jay turn on the shower with only a white towel around his waist.

I knew I told him not to start anything but the way his dick poked through that white towel had my craving him.

I bit my lip, grabbing his hand as he reached out for mine.