Chapter 4

"Wake up bitch" I felt Nicki slap my ass.

"Ughh" I groaned in exhaustion. I stayed up until 5 thinking about jay, when I woke up it was only 9, just my damn luck.

"What the hell you waking me up so early for onika, bitch just because you look like a bear doesn't mean you have to act like one" I said to her, getting up.

"Bruce lee, you don't say shit because lions are always up early" she threw some clothes at me.

"Put that on, we're going to the mall,  whore. Be ready in 20 minutes" she said before heading out the door.

I rolled my eyes and headed to the bathroom. I decided to go ahead and get ready before checking on blue. I knew she wouldn't be up to yet.

After putting on my clothes and doing a quick hygiene routine, I looked in the mirror, damn

After putting on my clothes and doing a quick hygiene routine, I looked in the mirror, damn.....I was fine

I walked into my mother's room seeing blue knocked out. "Blue blue, wake up baby" I woke her with kisses.

"mmm, mommy, your head is to heavy, watch out" she said in a sleepy voice, wiping the slobber off her face.

"Girl bye" I giggled and picked her up, to take her to the kitchen.

"Good morning everybody" I said to them as they sat at the table, eating breakfast.

"Good morning baby, you ready for today?" My mother said.

I took a deep breath "I think so" I gave a sketchy smile

"Look at turn up tina, lookin like big bird with yellow on girllll" Solange laughed.

"Sound proof, get your ass over here and eat"

I laughed and shook my head "Mom, me and Nicki are going to head to the mall to find some outfits for the next couple of days, if that's okay with you" I spoke, eating a piece of my pancake.

"Of course baby, but I'm a grandma, not a babysitter, y'all better have y'all black asses back before the cookout starts to get my baby dressed" she rubbed blues head.