Chapter 1~What do you say?

Airi's p.o.v

*Flashback*

"Ok I just wanted to make sure because you know your my best friend and your happiness is the most important to me I don't want to have to kill this nigga." Chris said hugging me. I hugged him back and thanked him walking back into my room when I opened the door I saw Tray on one knee holding a ring box. I walked towards him shocked.

"Airionna Ann Lynch I have fucked up our relationship one to many times and I was so stupid for doing that to the most beautiful woman in my life. You deserve better and an unfaithful nigga is not what you deserve. You deserve a faithful, loving, humble, honest husband and I am here to day to ask you. Airionna Ann Lynch would you do the honor of being my wife." Tray said opening the box revealing a beautiful diamond ring I covered my mouth in awe I can't believe it.

"Tray I..."

*End of Flashback*

I looked down at Tray shocked I never thought this day would ever come based on my past experiences with men. I shook my head and started to cry.

"Tray I don't want to marry you...I would love to marry you." I said sobbing. He slid the ring onto my finger and picked me up kissing me.

"Awwww Congratulations Bestie." Kennedy yelled running over to me hugging me while Chris went to go dap Tray up. I picked up Jazzy and started tickling her and jumping around dancing with her.

"Guess what mama's Titi is getting married." I said singing to her as she cooed and smiled.

"Congratulation to the both of y'all and we have something special planned for y'all." Gilly said getting Jazzy and taking Kennedy with him next door.

"BE READY BY 9 P.M." Kennedy screamed. I sat down on my bed and looked at my ring in awe this has to be the most beautiful ring i've ever seen this must've been very expensive.

(Y'all the actual price of this ring was $90,000 I was hella shook who the hell finna spend that much🤦🏾‍♀️💀)

Tray came back into the room with the twins who were now wide awake. I took Melo and Liyah and sat them in their bouncers and showed them my ring.

"Hey tinka and cookie mama is getting married to dada." I said wiggling my fingers they smiled and babbled. I went into the kitchen and made the twins bottles and handed them to Tray to feed them while I went to shower. I got ready for the day and threw on a casual outfit.

 I got ready for the day and threw on a casual outfit

(Airi's outfit)

I left the twins with Tray and went to go get my hair, nails and make up done for tonight.

(Airi's hair nails and make up)

Once I finished I stoped at Nique's house to go pick Dan up since Me and Tray were on good terms and no more problems. I pulled up to their driveway and knocked on the door I heard yelling and things being thrown in the inside and I was confused as to going on until I heard Daniel crying. I turned the knob but it wouldn't budge so I kicked the door down and saw Carmen, Nique and King beating my baby. I ran into the house and socked carmen right in the face making her pass out I pulled my gun out of my purse and pistol whipped Nique in the face causing her to fall to the ground and shot King 3 times in his leg.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU I NEVER EVER GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO TOUCH MY CHILD HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I TOOK KAISER, ELYZA AND CJ AND BEAT THEM RIGHT." I hovered over them and yelled in their face. I shot Carmen and Nique in their legs and took all the phones and put them under a running water faucet.

"Y'all can bleed out and die for all I care but you will never touch my baby again and i never want you to ever talk to me again you were supposed to be invited to my wedding but your not invited PERIOD. Do you understand?" I snarked in their face they nodded their head in pain as I left the house. I sat in the car with Dan and noticed he was all bruised up.

"Aww baby was this the first time?" I asked cleaning up the blood dripping down his nose busted lip.

"N-nwo twey did it a lot of twimes." He said sniffing. I sighed and pulled him closer to my chest. These bitch made niggas will learn today I drove back to the hotel with Dan in my lap I know this is unsafe but I didn't want him back there alone. I opened the room and brought Dan inside. Once he saw Tray he ran into his arms and cried.

"Woah what's wrong buddy." Tray said lifting Dan's face towards his. Once he saw Dan's bruised up face he looked at me in shock.

"Who did this to him." He asked in a stern voice. I sat besides him and laid my head on his shoulder and sighed.

"Nique, Carmen and King." I said starting to tear up.

"THEY DID WHAT." he yelled jumping up scaring the twins as the started crying. I turned their bouncer on so the could stop crying.

"Tray relax I handled it." I said putting my hands on his chest.

"What did you do?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist and calmed down. I pulled my gun out my purse and blowed at the tip.

"Forgot about this baby." I said grinning. He laughed then got serious.

"You didn't kill them right?" He asked. I shook my head no and laughed.

"Nope I just shot them in the leg they fine. Once they find someone to take them to the hospital because they no longer have phones." I said shrugging.

"Airi your crazy." He said shaking his head and slapping my ass.

"And this is the crazy girl you gonna get married too." I said sticking my tongue out at him and took Dan into the bathroom.

(Author's Note)

HEY Y'ALLLL WELCOME TO BOOK 2🤪🥰🎊🎉. Ya didn't even have to wait that long so relax. The other book i'm working on is coming out soon. This is an idea no one has ever thought of so if you gonna use it at least give a girl some credit thanks hope y'all enjoy this book.

~Alyssa✨💛