Chapter 6~ The Wedding💍 pt.2

Tray's p.o.v

I stood at my post with the priest and my groomsmen behind me DC, Zavi, Dtom, Terrance and Von. I decided to make Prime my best man because he is truly the closest nigga out of the rest of the boys. All the other niggas that I used to fuck with were snakes and I had to learn that the hard way. Everyone took their seats and they started playing "Here Comes The Bride". Destiny and the twins started walking down the aisle giggling and throwing flower petals on the ground. Then Airi and my dad started walking down the aisle with Kianna and Kennedy holding the back of her dress with the rest of the bridesmaids walking behind them (Vanessa, Whitney, Dana, Kendra and Lai) and my god looking at Airi was breathtaking. She had on a light pink diamond encrusted wedding gown. I promised myself I wouldn't cry but looking at Airi is really making me emotional we had our ups and downs and still managed to stay together through it all. This is it, this is the woman i'm going to be spending the rest of my life with.

*Skips priest speech b/c ion know what the hell they be saying sooooooooo.*

"Does anybody feel that these 2 should not get married? Speak now or forever hold your peace." The priest announced.

"Ok. Do you Airionna Ann Lynch take this man as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" the Priest said looking towards Airi.

"I do." She said as her voice cracked. She slipped the ring on my finger and wiped away her tears.

"I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit." she said finally breaking down in tears. This was really melting my heart.

"Do you Tracy Billingsley take woman as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest said looking towards me.

"I do." I responded finally letting the tears fall. I took her band of the pillow Dan Dan was holding and slipped it onto her finger

"I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit." I said smiling

"By the power vested in me by the State of California I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride". The priest said clapping his hands. I grabbed Airi and kissed her while everyone cheered then got quiet quickly. I looked up confused and saw Chris and Cesar standing up clapping slowly.

"Bravo Bravo." Cesar replied sarcastically glaring at us. But at Airi mostly.

"What are you doing here." I said angrily the last time I checked their names were not on the invitation list so I don't know how they snuck past the guards.

"Daddy why is uncle Gilly and Cesar here I thought they died." Dan said hugging my leg and looked up scared.

"Well little Dan Dan were not dead but someone you love will be." Gilly replied as both him and Cesar pulled out guns and started shooting.

"AIRI." I said running up to her her now frozen body. While everybody in the church started screaming and panicking. I tackled Airi behind a table and made sure she was safe.

"TRAY MY BABIES MY BABIES." Airi screamed as we looked over and saw Dan Dan and Liyah lying on their backs. Cesar and Chris saw what they did and quickly ran out of the church leaving us with damage we might not be able to take.

Airi's p.o.v

"NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE." I said pulling Aaliyah and Daniel closer to me. I should have killed these motherfuckers when I had the chance and now my babies might die. I cried and held them closer praying for god to look after my kids and make sure nothing bad happens to them. Tray and the boys went after Chris and Cesar while the girls reassured me and called the ambulance. Seconds later we heard sirens in the distance and paparazzi pull up they came over and removed my babies from my hands. The thoughts of losing my babies were killing me I couldn't stand it. After all I did for Gilly and Cesar and they want to come do this to my family is bringing out a part of me I never wanted to bring out. I hopped into the back of Liyah's truck with Melo, Kennedy, JJ and Tiny while Kianna got in Dan Dan's truck. I kept praying and tried to stay strong for my babies.I won't let them down.