Chapter 4~Imagine🥰💞

Kennedy's p.o.v

It's finally morning and today is the day I get the house Tray is back in Atlanta with his crew so he can drop his E.P. He plans on dropping it next month and I am excited because the songs on that album is really good I love it and I bet Airi is real proud because he's getting up there. I drove to the house we decided to go with house A and it's perfect Tray comes back tonight so that's when we plan to surprise her Dan and the twins. I met up with the relator and he brought me to his office and we signed the paperwork to the house.

"Ok here's the keys."The relator said smiling.

"Thank you so much for all the work you put through to help us get this house and surprise my best friends fiance she's going to love this."I said hugging him

"No problem it's my job and I love seeing the smiles on my clients faces." He said shrugging. We said our farewells and I headed to my car. I got into the car and got a whole bunch of notification on Instagram. I got on and automatically got pissed.

Yourdailytea:#Tay says #Kennedy isn't all natural and she got her body done and continues hating on her

Yourdailytea:#Tay says #Kennedy isn't all natural and she got her body done and continues hating on her. Damn a female can't be natural without a nigga thinking she got her body done.

iiamjusttrairi: Says the one who faked a pregnancy🙄

guccixtrairi: Nigga and she prettier than Jass stay in yo place🖕🏾

iamjust.trairi: Fans always have some shit to say you her biggest fan😂

official_trairifanpage: Going out sad. WHERE YO BITCH AT NIGGAAAA😭

airi_trayfanpage__: He just needs some clout everyone clap it up🙄💀

adoreairi: Fan Behavior💀

_.liyahhhhh8: And this is why he single bitch made nigga🖕🏾

forever_trairi_: Wowwww but it would be different if we bashed a nigga right🙄

its.trairi: All girls don't get they bodies done and they just natural so him thinking that she got her body done speaks on his character🤦🏾‍♀️

(These are real @'s so go ahead and follow my babiesss🥰❤️ p.s except for the teapage ion know if thats real I just made it up)

"I know this bitch ass nigga not talking he can't even keep his baby mama." I said whispering to myself. I put my car into drive and rode down to Tay hotel this nigga gonna meet me today and we gon see who got they body really done.

Chris' p.o.v

You got this I thought to myself as I walked next door to Airi's room.

"Airi you got on clothes."I yelled through the door.

"Yeah come in."She responded I walked in and saw her sitting at the island using her phone. Ok Christopher you got this.

"Airi."I said tapping her shoulder