Chapter 7~Glitter

(Play the song while reading this chapter if you watched On My Block season 2 you should know this song)

Airi's p.o.v

Pain. Pain is all I felt after we came back from Dan and Aaliyah's funeral. I didn't expect them to die so soon. I will never see them go to homecoming, prom, graduate college get married or have babies all because some niggas was trying to get revenge.

"LIYAH DANWIEL?" Destiny said screaming and giggling running around the house.

"LIYAHH DANWIELLLLL."Destiny kept screaming. I picked her up and tickled her.

"I'm sorry sweets but Daniel and Aaliyah are no longer with us." I said playing with her curls.

"Nwo here?" She asked cocking her head to side pouting a little. I nodded my head and she started crying.

"Awwww don't cry sweets you have Melody and JJ one day we will see them again ok." I said wiping her tears and kissing her chubby cheeks.

"Okway." She said sniffling. I set her down and she ran over to Melody and grabbed her hand.

"Airi you ok?" Kennedy said hugging me.

"Yeah it's just hard you know losing 2 of your kids at such a young age." I said fighting back the tears.

"I just didn't expect them to leave me so soon." I said breaking down and sobbing. Kennedy came over and wrapped her arms around me soothing me.

"It's ok mama's let it all out."She said rubbing my back as Tray joined the hug.

"Were going to be ok they're in heaven now watching us from above with Janay. You know if they were here right now they wouldn't wanna see you crying like this so wipe your tears and pull it together." Tray said lifting my chin to look up at him. I nodded and wiped off my tears as he kissed me.

"We love you so much and seeing you hurting isn't making none of our recovery process faster. Daniel and Aaliyah will always hold a place in our hearts and won't be forgotten." Kennedy said as her voice started cracking.

"I'm sorry y'all it's just tough that's all." I said chuckling a little and wiping my tears.

"I know mama's I know." Tray said pulling us into a huge family hug.

"I love you guys so much and all you have done for JJ and Tiny it means the world to me." Kennedy said kissing me and Tray's cheek.

"I love you more best friend you've been there during my worst and during my best times and always stayed by my side I couldn't ask for a better bestie." I said kissing Kennedy's cheek.

"Man I love both of y'all dumb asses so much." Tray said hugging me and Kennedy tighter this little family really means the world to me.

(Author's Note)

HEYYY YALLLLLLLLL🤪 I just wanted to thank you all for riding on this journey with me and showing love and support on all 3 of my books it means the WORLD I love y'all so much remember that💞. BUTTTTT what do you guys think about the change in the book should i delete this chapter or should I keep it. Lemme know what yall think.

~Alyssa🌸✨