Chapter 3~Decisions Decisions

Tray's p.o.v

I moved Airi off of me slowly so I wouldn't wake her up but failed miserably.

"Where are you going." She said rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"I have some very important business to take care of." I said hoping she won't ask what I was doing because i don't want to ruin the surprise.

"Ok don't do nothing stupid or go anywhere you know you not gonna come back from." She said going back to sleep.

"Ok I love you and you betta not make my princesses cry." I said kissing her check. She chuckled lightly and drifted of to sleep. I got took a shower and dressed. I walked next door and got Kennedy she was going to help me choose the house for our family because Kennedy knows Airi's style.

"Ii you ready to go." I asked buckling my seat belt.

"Yup let's go." I put the address of the first house into the G.P.S and drove there.

"When's the next time you going to the studio." Kennedy asked turning down my music. If you didn't know I started my rap career and got signed to Def Jam by LL Cool J. So that now that makes 2 musicians in the family.

"They want me in Atlanta next week but ion wanna leave until im sure the house is bought first." I said sighing. Trust me buying a house is hard work.

"Boy you all good I can take care of that you need to get back into the studio an make that song you've been working on." she said winking at me.

"Oh yeah you right." I said chuckling as we pulled up to the driveway of the first house. We got out the car and locked the door.

"Ouuuu this house nice as hell." Kennedy said admiring the view.

"You think she gonna like it?" I asked as we walked in the house.

"Yessir lets add this to the list and narrow the options." She said smiling.

"Bet." I said cheesing.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

After hours of looking we finally narrowed the house choices to two.

"Ok let go home and think about it then we can come back tomorrow and get the house." Kennedy said putting on her seat belt.

"Ok same time tomorrow." I said putting the car into drive.

"Ok no problem." and with that we drove back home.

Chris' p.o.v

I sighed in frustration to myself this is the 10th time this week I jacked myself off thinking about Airi. I know it's wrong considering I have a girlfriend but I can't keep it in no more I have to let Airi know. Even if she doesn't feel the same way she just needs to know. I walked next door with Tiny and knocked on the door.

"Who is it." Airi yelled.

"Gilly." I yelled back. She opened the door and let me in.

"Hey Gilly what's up?" She asked sitting on the couch taking out her breast to feed Aaliyah.

"Fuck" I whispered in my head this girl gonna kill me.

"Need to ask you some-." I started saying before getting cut off by Tray and Kennedy.

"Were back BITCHESSS." Kennedy walked in screaming.

"Girl watch yo language there's kids in the room." Tray said plucking her head.

"Aye do that again and your finger gone be detached from your body." Kennedy said punching Tray.

"Anyways Chris what were you gonna ask?" Airi asked as everybody turned their attention towards me.

"Nevermind I figured it out." I said shrugging.

"Ok then? Well i'm about to finish feeding these princesses then check on Dan he been sleep all day." She said sighing. I nodded and left the room with Kennedy.

"Bye y'all." Me and Kennedy yelled.

"Byeeee." They yelled back.

(Author's Note)

Sorry this chapter was so short and dry🤷🏾‍♀️ but I need opinions.

(House A)

Orrrrrr

(House B)

(House B)

I need opinions ASAP like Rocky. Thanksssss😁💛

~Alyssa🥰❤️