Chapter 5~The Wedding💍

1 year later

Airi's p.o.v

"Ok everyone 1 hour before it's showtime." Julia said coming into my dressing room. I sighed a breath of excitement. Today was the big day. Today is the day me and Tray get married. we decided to wait till the twins were one and dropped our EP's before we get married. But let's catch up Kennedy had a beautiful baby boy his name is Jayden JJ Cymone and my oh my he is just the sweetest thing he's officially 7 months and now walking. Destiny is 2 years old , the twins are one and Dan Dan is 4. Me and Tray's music altogether has won over 5 grammy awards and a platinum award for each track on each of our EP's so I guess you can say we're going up. We cut off all connections with Chris and don't even allow him to come see JJ or Destiny. Me and Tray reunited with 2 of our elementary school friends Prime and Kianna and they moved right next door to us and the bond between all of us is really inseparable we got closer than we ever did with Nickel, Explain, Chihuahua and C-section(for the slow people i'm talking about Nique, King, Carmen and Cesar Corn dog or Corey is dead so we don't gotta worry about his fat ass) and that's pretty much it.

"You ready girl its the big day." Kennedy said walking into my room sitting besides me.

"Oh Kennedy what would I do without you?" I said hugging her as the tears started to come. I made Kennedy and Kianna my maid of honor I know it's only supposed to be one but I had to choose both of them because they've been with me through thick and thin and i'm not like everyone else i'm different and it's my wedding so I can do whatever the hell I want PERIODTTT.

Unknown p.o.v

"This is the place right?" I asked him fixing my suit so we could fit in.

"Yeah these nigga's finna pay." He replied as we walked into the wedding parlor we about to turn shit up.

(Author's note)

OOPPPPP the anticipation y'all gonna kill me for this cliffhanger but it's worth it who you think is behind all this?? The first 2 people that gets the names correctly get a shout out on their fan page if they have one or their wattpad story good luck guessing.

~xoxox Alyssa🥰💗