A Partner

Tomura sighed. It had only been two weeks since he had accepted Dabi and Toga into the League, but many things had changed since then. As he became less particular about who he allowed in, the size of the league had doubled, no, tripled. It was clear that with more experienced villains such as Compress, Magne, Twice, and Spinner the league would soon be able to strike again--and win. But something still didn't seem right.

The blue-haired man slumped against the bar in front of him, removing the hand from his face and letting his nose touch the table. He didn't know what was making him feel this way, but he wasn't satisfied with the League right now, not at all. The villains in the League were all too basic, all just merely good. They were good enough to make the League known, but just short of having the skills to make the League successful. Maybe he needed someone like himself, the man that All for One had chosen to be his successor.

"Hey Shiggy," said Dabi, sitting down in the bar seat next to him.

"F*ck off patchwork-face," Tomura moaned, not looking up from his position at the bar, "and the name's Shigaraki, dumbass."

"Hey!" Dabi objected, "Why do you get to have a nickname for me then?"

"Because I'm the boss and you're a jerk," replied Tomura.

"Rude," said Dabi, getting up and grabbing a drink, only to sit back down next to Tomura again. "If I'm a jerk, then why did you let me join the team?"

"I said f*ck off Dabi," said Tomura once again, with a bit more conviction.

Dabi didn't move. "No, seriously," he said again, "Why did you let me join the team if I'm a pain in the ass?"

"We needed new members and your history as a moderately successful villain made you a good addition to our team," replied Tomura, "Plus, it was Giran who found you, not me, so I had no idea that you were going to be this much of a jerk."

"Gee Shiggy, I didn't know you hated me that much," Dabi said, masking his actual disappointment with mockery. Smirking, he added, "Was any other reason why you let me join the team?"

Tomura tilted his head towards Dabi, confused about what he was implying, but soon caught a glimpse of the man's scarred face turned into a suggestive smile. In an instant, Tomura's face turned bright red and he turned his head back against the table, trying furiously to hide the blush on his cheeks but failing miserably. "Of course not, you zombie!" he yelled, a bit faster than he had wanted to.

Dabi laughed, surprised that his joke had had more than an effect than he thought it would. "Wow Shiggy--"

"Shigaraki."

"--shiggy, you seem a bit red there." he said, scrambling to find another way to annoy blue-haired villain. He spotted the detached hand that Tomura usually placed on his face and picked it up. "Hey Shiggy, can I have a hand?" he teased.

"Stop!" said Tomura, his face suddenly filling with rage. He sat up quickly and reached for the hand, "Give 'father' back!"

"Father, huh?" Dabi smirked, "Seems like a pretty lousy dad to me. I think you need a new one"

"T-that's not what that means!" Tomura stuttered angrily.

"Hmm," said Dabi, faking thoughtfulness, "Can I be your Daddy instead Shiggy?"

"S-stop!" said Tomura again, this time his face bright red. It was as if he thought repeating the word would make Dabi change his mind and put the hand down. Instead, Dabi stood up and started backing away from his chair.

"You're gonna have to make me."

Tomura bolted out of his chair and after Dabi, but the raven-haired villain had already started running, causing a full out chase scene to arise in the den.