I'll Wait for You

Sorry I've been gone for a while. I've been trying to update this twice a week but I've had midterms and then a colorguard competition so...asdjflaksjdf

Anyway @Shavxon requested 'Tomura coming back from a risky mission, and just cuddles!' So here it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two hours.

That's what Tomura had said.

Now, more than four hours later, Dabi sat near the entrance of their hideout, perched nervously on the couch that sat their. It was a particularly risky mission--the one that Tomura was going on, that was. And of course, being the stubborn little sh*t he was, Tomura had insisted on doing it all alone. Admittedly, it was a particularly emotional mission for Tomura, as it was the key to them getting All for One out of jail, but at the same time, Dabi wished he could be there to protect him.

*Flashback*

"Aren't I important to you too?" he had asked, when Tomura had insisted for the thousandth time that he stay behind.

"Of course you are," replied Tomura, pulling Dabi's face towards his and planting a soft kiss on his cheek. He cupped the black-haired man's scarred face with both of his hands (minus his pinkies, of course) and looked directly into his bright blue eyes. "But that's all the more reason for you to stay behind," he murmured in a borderline seductive tone, "I want you to stay safe."

Dabi paused. What Tomura said was true, and with his chronic depression and anxiety from running the League, there was a very high chance that the blue-haired boy might not take it well if Dabi was harmed or captured on the mission. But on the other hand, Tomura's mental conditions gave Dabi all the more reason to go with him, to fight by his side, to protect him. He opened his mouth to plead his case, but before he could speak, Tomura leaned forward and kissed his bottom lip, causing Dabi to close his mouth and return the kiss gently. When the broke apart, Tomura spoke again.

"I'll be back before you even know I'm gone," he said, letting go of Dabi's face and turning away as if to keep the conversation professional, "Two hours, tops." He walked towards the door and grabbed his detached hand from beside the door. But before placing it on his face, he turned around one more time, smiling softly. "You can wait for me if you want," he said sweetly, his voice coming out barely louder than a whisper.

Then he turned around again, placed the hand on his face, and walked through the portal that was Kurogiri, leaving Dabi standing by himself in the middle of the room.

*End of Flashback*

Dabi sighed, When he had sat down on the couch almost four hours before with the intent of waiting for Tomura to return from his mission, he imagined himself drifting to sleep peacefully on the couch, only to be awoken by Tomura gently nudging him awake when he came back. Instead, the longer he waited, the more his emotions seemed to swirl out of hand, and now he was almost shaking with worry, his head spinning wit hall of the possible things that could have gone wrong. What if Tomura had been discovered? Or hurt? Or captured? Or even--

The door burst open and Tomura stumbled through, gasping with exhaustion. In an instant, Dabi ran over to the other man and embraced him, but his hands were met with warm, sticky blood.

"Shiggy, what happened?" he exclaimed, lifting up his right hand to find it stained red with Tomura's blood.

"It's nothing," replied Tomura quickly.

"Nothing??" cried Dabi, "You have a f*cking flesh wound on your shoulder!" He grabbed the other man by the wrist and dragged him to the bathroom. "Take your shirt off so I can clean the wound," he said sternly.