O N E

There he is, Kim Taehyung or more known as V. He stretches his body since he works from morning today. The clock show it was 8.30 pm. He clean up his table and packs his stuff. He should attend to a party that his friend invite him. He quickly take his stuff and walks to the elevator. He push the button to the ground floor, parking area. He put all his stuff to the backseat of his car. Suddenly, phone ringing inside his pocket.

"Hey, Jimin."

"Where are you? Faster, before the party begin."

"I'm on my way. I'll be there 15 minutes."

"Okay! See you later."

He start his car engine and drive out to the highway. He turn on his car GPS and set the place of Jimin gave him early. Ten minutes later, he stopped his car in front of the club main door. As he stepped out from his car, all eyes drool to him, especially girls. People around start talking about him. Kim Taehyung a.k.a. V is one of the famous heir in South Korea.

He put on his jacket and walk to inside the club. He gave his car key to one of the guy that guard standing at the front club door. All the guards bow to him because he is from one of the rich family.

As he stepped inside the club, the song was so loud. He find his friends sitting on the VIP area at upstairs. He walks towards them and greet them.

"Yo, V! Finally, you come!" Jimin approached him and hugged him.

"Yo! Why all this sudden party?! You know I don't like crowded place!" he shouted, due to the loud music.

"Easy, man! Enjoy the night. You always busy with your work but tonight, enjoy the night! It's Saturday night!" Jungkook tapped his shoulder.

He just smiled to them and sit on the couch, besides Yoongi. Then, Namjoon come with a few girls with him.

"Hey, guys! It's my friend. I asked them to come. If you don't mind, they will join us," Namjoon informed and others member just nodded.

"Hi. I'm Jimin, and you?" Jimin approached the girl in the blue long sleeve dress.

"Hi. I'm Yeojin, nice to meet you," she smiled.

Jimin whispers something to her and stand up. He gives his hand and Yeojin accept it.

"We will dance!" Jimin waved his hand towards the other member.

V just shakes his head because he know Jimin was a such playboy. He just drink his whisky up and enjoyed his own rhythm. Then, his eyes stopped at one girl that Namjoon brought early, who seated on the right of the couch. She just seat there and play with her finger.

"Hey, won't you drink?" the girl in the peach dress beside her asked.

"Nope," she shook her heads.

"Why? Are you scared?" Namjoon smirked to her.

"Scared? Who said? I'm just not in my mood, okay," she said, raised one of her brow.

"If that, show us your skills Y/N," Namjoon challenged her.

V just stare at her while drink his second shot. Y/N raise her hand, called the waiter. She whispered something to him and the waiter left. A few minutes later, the waiter come back with a tray of different type of glasses and a cocktail shaker.

The another waiter come with a tray of many different type of liquor. All the member widened their eyes.

"Wohh!!" all of them surprised with the second tray.

"I bet you must be Lee Y/N, the heir of P&S Company," Hoseok asked.

"Yes, I am. I bet you guys know me because our company has took top ten of the world of business world," she smiled proudly.

"Of course, because this guys also from one of the top ten company too," Jin pointing to V.

"Hyung! It's nothing, just business world," V tried to avoid any eyes to him.

"Ohh. It's great to meet one of the heirs here too. Because I'm not a party people like this. It's too crowded," she shown her disgust face.

"You two has the same characteristics. You two should be a friend," Namjoon laughed.

"Well, I guess so," she shrugged her shoulder.

"So, you challenged me. Pay me for this, Kim Namjoon," she added, smirked to Namjoon.

"Wohh!!" all of them say it unison.

"Okay, sure," Namjoon agreed.

Y/N begin to took the cocktail shaker and pour the peach tequila. Then, she add the vodka and she pour a glass of rum and cognac into the big glass. She shakes the shaker and pour the mixed drink to the big glass. Lastly, she add whisky and a small umbrella at the glass.

"Done!" she exhaled her breath.

All of them give her an applause. Then, took a tray that full of small glass. She pours each of the glass with the drink that she mixed.

"It is a quite of hard but you ask for it, Namjoon. So, you guys may enjoy it," she passed the glass to others.

All of them drink it in one shot. They impressed of Y/N skills. V only stare blankly at the glass.

"Hey, you should drink it too," the girl in the peach dress pointed to V's glass.

He hesitate at first but he drink it at last. Y/N also drinks her drink too.

"Ahh~ I forgot. It will make you super dizzy, so better prepare yourself," Y/N winked to them.

"It's okay. Tonight is the long night for us!" the girl sit besides Hoseok shouteded.

"That's right!" all of them cheered, except V and Y/N.