F I V E

Y/N stopped his word by crash her lips to him. Within a second, he kissed back. V hand already pulled her dress zip down. He pulled her dress up and she was in her lace red undergarments.

They still didn't broke the kiss until Y/N pushed him a bit. They take a breath and V stared at her eyes.

"You are my first time. All about this are my first time. And, you are the one will took my virginity," he whispered the last sentence.

"Do you really want this?" Y/N asked him.

He reply with nodded, made Y/N slipped her hand to the back of his head and crashed her lips to him.

The kiss was hot and passionate. His kiss trailed down to her jawline and neck. Y/N left out a gasp and moan when V found her sweet spot. His hand slowly slipped to her back and unclasped her bra. He pulled the bra aside and admired her beauty.

"Don't stare at me." Y/N blushed hard.

She try to cover herself but V held both of her hands. He kissed her jawline down to her breast made Y/N squirmed under his touch.

"You looked so beautiful," his husky voice whispered.

Then, Y/N flipped both of them, made Y/N on the top of him. She flipped her hair behind and whispered to V.

"Let me lead this game."

Y/N begin to kissing his lips down to his jawline and neck. He groaned as Y/N grinding at his hard member. She began to give a butterfly kiss down to his stomach.

Y/N then looked up to see his eyes while she began to rubbed his hard member that still in his boxer. He began to breathing heavily and groaned hard. Y/N slipped down his boxer and see how big his hard member.

"Y/N, please don't tease me," V said while breathing hard.

"I will begin," Y/N smirked.

She began to kissed the tip of his member and licked it. She put all in her mouth and start to gave him a blowjob. She nibbled at his member made V groaned hard as he felt himself twitch inside her mouth. She began to bobbed her head up and down faster until he felt himself on his climax.

"Ughhhh.. Y/N!! I'm.. cumming.." He groaned and cum in Y/N mouth.

Y/N licked all his cum and she taste all his cum. He held Y/N shoulder and flipped both of them. Right now V was on the top of Y/N.

"My turn. It's my first time, so if you didn't like it, please tell me," he informed.

Y/N just nodded. V started to give her a sloppy kiss down to her stomach. He held the hem of her panty and slides it down slowly. Y/N try to close her legs but V held her knees and bent down to kiss her. He's between her leg, kissing her lips. He broke the kissed and stared at her eyes.

"Can I?" he put his tip at her entrance.

Y/N just nodded while bite her down lips. V pushed his member in, making Y/N gasped. V stopped his action to let Y/N adjusted.

"You can move," Y/N said.

V began to thrusting slowly in her. He kissed her to distracted the pain that she felt. Y/N moaned between the kiss. Within a second, his thrust became faster and rougher. Y/N felt his twitching inside her.

"Ugh... You so tight!! I'm gonna cum.." V moaned to her ear.

"Me too- Ahhhh~" she release at his member.

V still thrusting in her. His thrust became more slowly and sloppy. Then, he release his cum inside her. He rest his head on her shoulder. He sniffed her scent.

"I love your smell," V said between her neck.

He looked up to see Y/N but she already drift to sleep. He flipped himself to beside and put up the blanket to cover both of them. He plays with her hair and admired her face.

"You are pretty. Thanks for taking my V card," he ruffled her hair.

She moved a bit and lay her hand at his chest. V hugged her body under the blanket and drift to sleep. It was an amazing night for him since it was his first time. He hopes that he could made those night happen again with her, ending the night with her in his embrace.

"Good night, pretty," he mumbled.

-- THE END --