T H R E E

V POV

After 20 minutes drive, finally we arrived at my house. It is a mansion in a remote district near to the beach. I unbuckled my seatbelt and see to my side. Y/N sleeping in my jacket. I shakes her body a bit and she woke up.

"Ohh. We already here?" she rubbed her eyes.

"Yes, we are here," I opened my door and jogged to her door.

I opens the car door. She stepped out and seeing surround the house. I silently stared the side of her beauty face. She clears her throat make me snaps back to the reality.

"Ohh, let's come in," I leaded her to come.

"Okay," she smiled.

We walk in to the house. I turn on the lights and it show the decorations inside the house. She sit at the couch and her eyes wanders around the house.

"Pretty house," she grinned.

"Thank you. It's a present from my parents actually. This is my private house," I said calmly.

"Really? It's peace and quiet. I like it," she took off my jacket and put it aside.

"Of course. I hate noises the most," I informed to her.

She just giggles at my statement. I walks to kitchen and took two glasses, a small pail of ice. I bring it to the living room. While she walks around the living room, I clear my throat.

"Ohh. I'm just wandering around," she walks toward me and sit at the couch beside.

"Spirytus?" I asked her, show a bottle of Spirytus vodka.

"Sure," she shrugged her shoulders.

I pours the glasses with the vodka. It was the strongest liquor that I have and it was my favourite too. I'm scared she can't stand for it.

"Here you are," I gave him her drinks and hold mine.

"Thank you. You can stand for it?" she asked, raised her brow.

"Pardon?"

"This," she shown her drinks.

"Why? You can't stand it?"

"No, but I haven't drink this before. As I know, Spirytus has 96% alcohol. Doesn't it's clear. It can make you drunk with only one shot this glass," she explained.

"Wow.. A good knowledge from you," I chuckled.

"Of course," she drink her vodka.

I widened my eyes because she drank it in one shot. I drink a little bit of mine.

"Show me around your house," she said while pour another glass for herself.

"Sure. Shall we?" I stood up and began to show around the house.

Lastly our destination is liquor room. The door squeak because it's been a long time I've been come to this room. I collected many type of liquor when I having my work trip.

"You has this room too?" her voice sounds she already drunk.

"Yes. I love to collects various type of liquor," I scratched my nape.

"Love to collects liquor but no time to looking for a girl," her hand traced every bottle in the cabinet.

I just trailed from behind her. Then she take one bottle of the liquor. Her eyes was glued to it while her hands traced the shape of the bottle. I couldn't help what I felt but my heart beats so hard when I seeing her in this way. Her black waved hair, her body. It's literally a great creature of God. I snaps back to reality as she begin to break the silent.

"Mouton Noir Rosé Love," she mumbled.

"A red wine," I stated.

"It's my favourite," both of us say it unison.

I stare at her while her eyes still glued on it. Then, she lifted her head and our eyes met. My heart beat feels like it will be explode anytime. She just smile to me and put the bottle back to it's place. She walk out from the room, passing beside me. I take the wine bottle that she hold just now and bring it out the room.

I make my steps toward the living room. She just put an empty glass to the table as she just finished her second shot. She looks dizzy but still to manage control herself.

"Are you alright?" I asked her worriedly.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me," she still manage to smile.

"So, want to try this," I raised up the wine bottle named 'Mouton Noir Rosé Love'.

"Ohh."

"Yes. It is Mouton Noir Rosé Love. Do you want to drink it with me or it's look like you can't stand for alcohol anymore, maybe next-"

"No. I can drink it.... With you. Why not."

"But-"

"Don't worry about me. As Yeji said, spend the whole night tonight," she cheered.

"Okay," I grinned.

I don't know what happened to me. I'm not like I'm use to be. I'm not type to approach girl this  much but she makes me comfortable around her. I feels my feeling more that such a talk friend. Did I fall in love with her??