T W O

After 30 minutes, all the member still enjoy their drinks. Y/N stand up and walked out from the VIP area. She walks towards the balcony and took her phone out. Without her realizes, V trailed her from her back. She saw many message, email and missed call at her notifications. She dial one of the number and put the phone near to her ears.

"Hello, Ms Jee. I'm sorry for not answered your called. I saw your missed call. What is it about?"

"It's about the project of the Mapo shopping complex. They will put one of our branches there and I've email their proposal through your email."

"Maybe I don't have anytime for check it. So, can you check it up for me, Ms Jee?"

"Okay, Miss. I'm sorry for disturbed your party time, Miss."

"It's okay. If it about work, just tell me."

"Okay, Miss. Enjoy your party."

"Thank you."

She hang up the call. She heave a sighs and look up to the sky that full of stars. V approach her silently.

"Work is quite a hard to left, right," V said behind Y/N and she flinched.

"Oh. You scared me," she put her hand on her chest, surprised by V presence.

"I'm sorry," he raised both of his hands.

"It's okay. And yup, it's hard to left my work behind," she waved her phone in front of V.

"Me too. I waste my time on works. Even I don't have any time to date and some of friend party, I have to reject," he stood besides Y/N.

"Wow.. Such a workaholic, huh?" she smiled.

"Yes. That was me," he shrugged his shoulder.

"So, haven't spent time with any girls? You know, that things," Y/N blushed as she want to mention those matter.

"Nope, even my high school and university time was spent with books," he grinned.

"Wah.. You are the first guy I met with your innocence personality," she laughed lightly.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yup. But I thought you will unconscious after drank my handmade drink," she stated.

"Ahh. That's one, actually I can drink much any type of liquor but if I drank too much, I don't know what will happen to me," he said. 

Both of them laugh, talk to each other and enjoy seeing the stars in the dim sky in silent. After a few seconds, Y/N feels cold as she crossed her arms.

"Are you cold?" he asked worriedly.

"Yes. A bit," she shrugged her shoulders.

V took off his jacket and put it on Y/N shoulders.

"Let's get in. It's getting late," he invited her to come in to the club back.

"Thank you. I think I will leave for now," Y/N tried to give the jacket back.

"Why? Are you sick?"

"No. I'm just don't like crowded place," she bite her lower lips.

"Ahh. Wait. Want to drink at my place? It's quite more peace there, if you don't mind?" he scratched the back of his neck.

"Sure, why not. But my purse was inside," she chuckled at V's attitude.

"I'll will get it for you and inform to them. Just wait here," he stated while Y/N just nodded.

She sniff at his jacket. The smells of his, collagen made her lips curved a smile. She feels like V was too pure insight and outsight. Within a minute, V come back with her purse.

"How's there doing?" Y/N asked for sure.

"I don't know? Maybe dance or others," he shrugged his shoulders.

She laughs as she know those mean. She knows her friend well, in every event or party, there will be another activity for them to enjoy themselves.

Once they reach V's car, he opened the door for her. She thanked to him and hope in to the car. V took his place at the driver seat and start the engine.

"Ohh," V leaned besides Y/N and buck her seatbelt as well.

"Safety first," he said, begin to drive.

"That's right. I forgot," she blushing as she felt embarrassed when she should know about the seatbelt.

Along the drive, they just spent their time with talking about each other, laughing and shared about their old time. They feel comfortable with each other.