F O U R

Y/N POV

He walks toward the kitchen. I feels dizzy because of the Spirytus. I drank two glass of it. But I still manage to control myself. I worries if I'm drunk to much, another side of me will burst out.

I see V come back with two wine glass in his hand. He take a seat besides me. He opens the wine bottle and pour it to the glass. He give me a glass and another glass for himself.

He drink a sip of the wine. I couldn't off my eyes to take a glance at he. He is perfect ideal guy but he even doesn't has time for a girl. But he still manage to asked me to drink at his house.

"Why?" he asked, I snapped back to the reality.

"Oh. Nothing," I take a sip of the wine.

Silent fill up the room until he begin to talk.

"Drunk because of this wine with the person you love make those moment will bear in your mind for the long time," he stated while stared blankly to the wine in his glass.

"Because this wine is a potion. Potion of love. Potion that could make people fall in love. If we drank it with someone, it would make you drunk in love with those people," I added.

He lift up his head and our eyes met. I felt butterfly in my stomach. My heart beats beating so fast. This feeling I never had before. He stare at my eyes makes me feel my heart will explode by anytime.

I couldn't control myself. I slipped my hand behind his neck and pull him closer as I crash my lips to his. His eyes widened because he shock with my sudden kiss. I pull back because I feels he did not kiss me back.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kiss you," I stated, feels uncomfortable.

"It's my first kiss," he stated blankly.

"I'm really-"

"No. It's okay. I'm just shock but," he silent for a while.

"But wh-"

Before I could finish my sentence, he suddenly kiss me. I froze but I kiss him back after I feels the kiss is in slow rhythm. Then, he pull back. His forehead touched mine. I could feels his breath at my face.

"It's my first time," he said with eyes closed.

"I'm sorry. I'm shouldn't make you uncomfortable with me," I said while looking down to the floor.

"No. I like it," he said, grabbed my hand to his.

"But-"

"Yes, it's my first time."

I'm just stay silent and froze at my place. Then, he came closer to me. He came closer and more closer until I felt his breath. He slipped his hand to the back of my neck and pulled my face closer to him until his lips touched mine.

Her lips was so soft. Without I realized, I already lied down on the couch and he hovered at me. Those kiss were passionate and hot. His hand trailed at the side of my body.

His hand already to opened my dress zip. Then I pushed him a bit. He stopped and stared at my eyes. His eyes was full of lust. I could say that he needed someone to fulfilled his lust.

"Will you be okay with it?" I asked him, stared at his black eyes.

"I don't know but I feels like I want to touch you because you are the first girl I talked to, the first girl I approached and the first girl I kissed. But if you don't feels like-"

I stopped him by crash my lips to him. Within a second, he kissed back.