Trailer

"ROSS?"

"Omg. what are you doing here?. I mean I can explain."

"NO I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN." I said and ran away from his house and slammed the door.

"LAURA HOLD ON." he yelled and ran after me. he grabbed my wrist and made me face him.

"What?. what do you want?" I said while crying my eyes out.

"Laura, let me explain.."

"NO I TRUSTED YOU, I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THIS AND WITH MY SO CALLED BESTFRIEND? HOW COULD YOU?" I said and pulled my hand away from him and walked away, but this time he didn't say anything or ran after me he was just standing there speechless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's nothing he can do to change her mind.

"LAURA, PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE. I NEED YOU" He said while looking down

"Leave." She said with no emotion, I was still standing there just staring at her "LEAVE." she yelled and pointed to the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will this change everything?

"I can't take this anymore, I cant." grabbed a glass of water and drank the whole bottle of pills.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not even a single thing can make her change her mind.

"Wha-what?."

"HE DID IT FOR YOU AND THATS ALL YOU GONNA SAY?"

"THERES NOTHING TO SAY."

"HES THIS CLOSE OF DYING."

"ITS NOT MY FAULT, it's not my fault." I said while a tear escaped my eye.

"He loves you, he regret everything that happened. you can't be so hard on him can you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In danger of death?.

"HES WHAT?... "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will she forgive the love of her life. or just give up.

"I shouldn't have to cry for love, that's all I can say..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

||||||~~~|||||||~~~~~|||||||~~

Omg omg omg I'm so excited for this fanfic ❤️.

You guys should imagine all the scenes, I did and it looked good....lol

But anyway what you think?

Should I continue writing it? 💕

~Maria 😌🙌.