I still care.

I woke up with a strange feeling.
I placed my hand in my heart and felt as my heart was going on a fast rate, not the usual.

I had this worried feeling.
I went downstairs and grabbed a glass of water. I drank it all and that's when I received a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Laura??" Rydel yelled with a worried and sad tone, let me add she been crying too.

"Yes? Are you ok? Is everything ok?"

"NO! ROSS IS DYING!!" She cried even harder .

"What???" I yelled and dropped my glass of water.

"He drank the whole bottle of pills. we're in the hospital."

I felt my eyes staring to water.
Why in the world would he do that?

It couldn't be because of me? Could it?

"Why would he do that though?" I asked as salty tears rolled down my cheeks.

"H-he- just come over."

"O-ok. I'm on my way." I said and hung up.

I sat on sofa and placed my head in my hands. After all he done to me. I still love him. I'm not gonna show it though. and trust me I will never forgive him. never.

More and more tears rolled down my cheeks, making my eyes look red and puffy.

I ran to my room and grabbed my boots and put them on. I grabbed my keys and headed to the hospital.

~~~~~

"R-rydel?" I said as I walked inside the waiting room. she looked at me and you could see that she was devastated.

She stood up and walked towards me, next thing she did surprised me.

She slapped me. Real hard.

"HE DID IT BECAUSE OF YOU!" She yelled as more tears came out. I held my cheek and soon my eyes started to water again.

"Wha-what?."

"HE DID IT FOR YOU AND THATS ALL YOU GONNA SAY?"

"THERES NOTHING TO SAY."

"HES THIS CLOSE OF DYING."

"ITS NOT MY FAULT, it's not my fault." I said while another tear escaped my eye.

"He loves you, he regret everything that happened. you can't be so hard on him can you?"

"Think about me too!. He made me cry every fucking night. He always chose his friends before me. I thought it was real love we had. I EVEN LOST MY BESTFRIEND, THEY WERE FUCKING AFTER WE HAD AN ARGUMENT! WHAT DO YOU EXCEPT ME TO DO? FORGIVE AND PRETEND LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED? I didn't tell him go grab a bottle of pills and kill himself. Why you blaming this shit on me? I loved Ross. I still do. I can't stand the fact that he's hurt. but still have a little sympathy for me. I shouldn't be crying for love."

She looked down and nodded.

"Think about Ross too. He's truly sorry. He came Home crying. he came in saying shit like I lost her forever, I shouldn't be in this world. What the fuck Laura. Just forgive him already so all this bullshit can be over."

"I can't. just because I'm truly mad at him doesn't mean I don't care for him. I really do. but once again this is none of my fault. I didn't start none of this bullshit. So fuck off. I'm gonna stay here if you don't mind. and when he wakes up don't tell him I was here. now if you excuse me" I said and walked over to the receptionist which had a shocked face. I asked her "what time the visiting hours starts??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooooooooooooooo

Short chapter. but at least it's something.

So comment what ya think.?

-Maria