Dont cry. Its gonna be ok.

Laura pov

When I got home, I went up to my room I already had tears in my eyes. Should break up with ross? What should I do?. I hate crying my eyes out every night, seeing my red puffy eyes is not a cute thing. But what should I do? End things with Ross? but that will just break my heart even more.. I can be without Ross anymore, I need him in my life. He already took a piece of my heart....

I jumped in bed and cried softly in my pillow. I remember the other day I was crying my eyes out when I found out my grandma die.. Ross was there to comfort me, he was always there for me.

Flash back

Text convo

Ross: Baby wanna hang?

Ross: Lauraaaaaaa

Ross: ok something's wrong, I'm on my way to your house....

End of convo

Ross knew me so well, I just didn't feel like answering, talking to anybody. My grandma promised me she was gonna make me my favorite food, and tell me the story of how she fell in love with my grandpa next time I go to her house, but there won't be a next time..

My door bursted open, reveling Ross with a worried look, he came to me and hugged me. I immediately hugged back.

"Little woman.. Vanessa told me what happened.. I'm so sorry, but don't worry I'm here for you, and always will."

"Thanks Ross."

"Laurie don't cry. I hate seeing you cry.."

I wiped my tears and fake smiled "I'm not crying anymore see?"

"Laura, I'm gonna stay tonight. cuddle with you.. make you breakfast and treat you like a princess till you feel better. Trust me I'm not leaving your side."

I just smiled and pecked his lips. "love you ross."

"Always remember this, ok?" He said and pecked my lips, then started talking again "loved you yesterday. love you still. always have, always will."

End of flashback

I kept repeating the last sentence in my head over and over again.

Loved you yesterday

Love you still

Always have, always will.

Ross why you doing this to me man? I yelled in my head.

I stood up, and walked to the bathroom

I undressed myself, and the warm water started running down my body, I felt so much better now, all stress out.

When I was done i wrapped a towel around my body and one in my head. I walked out the bathroom to my room. I locked the door and walked to my closet, when I opened it I saw the panda Ross gave me for the first date, ugh. Laura be strong. don't cry.. don't cry.. Ross loves you that's for sure.. I got dressed in my pajamas and jumped in bed.

Goodnight world, sometimes I wish my eyes could be closed forever. no more worries, no more nothing..

Laura stop don't think like that. Goodnight beautiful world...

Next morning

I woke up and tried to smile.. failed....

I took another shower, got dressed then went downstairs, I ate breakfast and helped my mom with the kitchen. after that I felt like walking. so let's walk marano.

I didn't know where I was going, I was just looking down and walking. I honestly didn't care if I car was coming. my life is a total disaster.

When I looked up I realized I was in front of the lynch's house. should I go inside? I knocked on the door but nobody answered, I was about to walk away when the door opened. I turned around and saw Ross standing there nervously.

"H-hey Laura." he said stuttering

I just smiled and tried to walk away but he grabbed me by the waist and connected our lips together. I kissed back, we haven't kissed in like forever. we pulled away in need for air, I just stood there smiling like an idiot.

"Laura, rydel told me how you was feeling because of me, I'm a jerk. I'm so sorry. please forgive me?."

"Ok." I said unsure. he pecked my lips once again.

"We good?" he asked.

"I guess."

I know this boy is hiding something, I know this boy perfectly and I know when something is wrong with him. and I'm going to find out.. Detective Laura is on. I just hope he don't break my heart again.

------------------------------

Second chapter woohooo

Sucky chapter I know, but this is one of the stories that take time to get better, so don't stop reading 😘 .

Also.. It would mean a lot if u comment and tell me what you think of the story so far. Thanks if u take time to do that❤️.

-Maria.