Try, you never know.

Laura pov

The sky started turning grey, i groaned. It looks like it's going to rain, then I felt a raindrop on my nose.

"Ugh could this day get any worst?"

I started running, I looked at the sky, and it started pouring. I ran as fast as I could to get home.

On my way there I was thinking.... Thinking about so many stuff that keeps bothering me, I just wish my life could be easier, know I'm saying?

-Breaking up with ross, was the right thing right?.

When I got home I was soaking wet. I ran upstairs and changed my wet clothes. I looked at all the stuff Ross gave me, teddy bears, love letters, This beautiful necklace. I used to wear it everyday because he told me to never take it off.

I grabbed all the stuff Ross gave me, and each one gave me so many memories. I grabbed the necklace and walked to my window, and opened it. I was gonna throw it away but more memories came back.

Flashback (necklace)

"Laura Laura Laura Laura Laura Laura Laura Laura Laura Laura laur-"

"OMG WHAT?" I yelled at him annoyed. we was in his room watching a movie, well at least I was. He just kept repeating my name while playing with my hair, honestly I can't focus on the movie.

"I got something for you." He told me, I looked at him and he was smiling like crazy. He stood up and walked over to his dresser, and he grabbed this black little box, in that instant my heart stopped. Is he gonna ask me to marry him? . "Laura I love you with all my heart, and I want to give this to you, you mean the world to me always remember that, and this necklace is the way to show you how much I love you, you took a piece of my heart, you know I can't actually give you my heart, so I want to give you this" he said opened the box and speaking again "never take it off, that way when I'm not with you, you feel like I am" he gestured me to turn around, I did as told and grabbed my hair to the side, he kissed my cheek, and put the necklace around my neck, I turned around and smiled at him.

"Thank you"

"How about Instead of a thank you, a kiss?"

I smiled and pecked his lips real quick.

"Wha- Noo" he said and pouted.

I leaned in and crashed my lips against his.

End of flashback.

Another tear rolled down my cheek, I looked one last time at the necklace and throw it as far as I could. Next I grabbed a black bag and put all the stuff inside of it. I went outside still raining, and put the bag outside the door.

I ran upstairs and jumped in bed. Well all his stuff are gone now. great!. note sarcasm....

I put the covers on top of me and my eyes closed slowly, making me fall in deep sleep.....

Ross pov

(Same time as Laura was throwing all his stuff away)

I finally reached Denisse's house, I knocked on her door and her mom opened it..

"Omg you're denisses boyfriend right?"

I smiled at the thought, I have to admit she's a beautiful girl.

"No, just a friend." she nodded and let me in. She told me to wait for her at the couch, Denisse came down wearing a tank top with shorts, I guess I was drooling since she cleared her throat taking me out of my thoughts.

"Ross? what are you doing here?". she said sitting next to me.

"I need you help."

"Laura right? what you do this time?"

"Well we broke up."

"And you didn't ran after her?" she said giving me a death glare.

"Umm-"

"Ok go to her house now trust me ."

"And say what?"

"Just go, if you really love her, we'll see what happens. just try you never know."

"Ok" we both stood up, I gave her a quick hug, she smelled good, like strawberries . I ran to my car and drove to Laura's .

It was raining really hard but I didn't care. when I got there I saw something shinny on the ground. I was curios. I walked over to it and saw it was the necklace I gave her. I grabbed a rock and threw it at Laura's window, the lights were off so I guess she was sleeping. I threw another and I saw the lights on. she opened her curtains and looked around , he her eyes finally met mines.

"LAURA I LOVE YOU. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. IM SO STUPID FOR BEING SUCH AN ASS TO A BEAUTIFUL GIRL LIKE YOU. HONEY BUNCH PLEASE FORGIVE ME, I NEED YOU. AND I GUESS THIS BELONGS TO YOU." I said showing her the necklace. I saw as a smile curved her lips.

Then I started sneezing, since I was soaking wet, guess I'm getting sick, it's all worth it though.

She quickly closed her curtains, I looked down feeling down and sad since she didn't forgive me, and trust me those words came out of my heart. I slowly walked to my car, I was opening the door when I heard a beautiful calling me.

I looked over to where that voice was coming from. And there she was standing in the front door of her house, looking at me with a straight face.

I walked over to her, and gave her a warm smile which she didn't return.

"Laura please." I begged her.

"Ross I-...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger... hahahahahahahahahaha

What do you think Laura is gonna say?

I do you don't hahahahahahjaa.

Excuse errors, and please correct me if something's wrong, thanks .

And hope you enjoyed it :-)

-Maria