Realizing

Laura pov

Ross and I were still kissing, but I wasn't feeling it anymore. He's probably trying to make me feel better. but it's not working. I feel like somethings wrong. I don't know... first he ignores me and now he's doing everything to make me feel like a princess. Ross grabbed his jacket and we both got in his car, and he drove to the restaurant we went on our first date. we're apparently on a date. Which I am not enjoying at all.

"Ross I'm sorry." I said pulling away.

"Sorry for what?. I'm the one that should be sorry." he said and started to lean in but I moved my head.

"Listen Ross, if you want to make things up for me, this is not the way. I understand you feel bad, but you just acting so fake."

"Oh so now I'm acting fake just for trying to make my girlfriend happy?." He said raising his voice a little.

" yes you're acting fake, I don't care. get mad at me. you always put you're friends before me, always ignoring me. and now that rydel told you how I felt, you changed completely."

"Uh huh." He said while checking his phone not listening to a word a say.

"You see Ross, I can't do this no more. we're over."

"Ok... wait what?" he said dropping his phone on the table and looking up at me.

"We're over." I said while a tear rolled down my cheek.

"No no no, Laura you know I really really like you, and I want to be with you."

"3 months ago, was an I love you. And now it's an I like you. forget you Ross, good bye." I said while standing up, and walked away slowly, but he quickly stood up and grabbed me by the waist and connected our lips together, I kissed back, but then I realize what I was doing, and pulled away. and slapped his cheek real hard.

His cheek had the Mark of my hand, it's probably not the best time to laugh but I just think it's really funny, I tried my hardest. Then I focused back on the topic.

"Oww... Laura give me one chance, you know you love me."

"I do ross, I love you. but all you do is hurt me, and like I said before goodbye." I said he was just standing there looking down, I ran out of the restaurant, I guess I'm walking again.

Ross pov

After Laura left, I was still standing in the same spot speechless. I went back to reality and saw all the people in the restaurant staring.

"WHAT? WHAT THE HELL ARE YALL LOOKING AT" I yelled, i took out my wallet, grabbed some money and put it in the table paying for the stuff Laura and I ate. I walked to my car as fast as I could, I just wanna be out of this place already.

I really messed up this time

Ok probably all the time...

You never realize what you have till you lose it.

It's something like that right? well that happened to me just now. and Laura's right. I am acting fake. and it's true I'm always ignoring her.. I don't even know why..

But I'm not gonna give up on Laura just yet. and I know just the right person, that can help me. Denisse.. Laura's Bestfriend. I know stuff about Laura too, Im not so bad as you think I am. am I?

When I got home, I ran up to my room and slammed the door shut.

I just laying down thinking. Now that Laura don't want anything to do with me, I realized that I really like her. no lie, I love her. But I did some stupid stuff in the last 3 months and I know if Laura finds out she will hate me more.

Why do I have to be so stupid?

She cried her eyes to sleep, why didn't i do anything?

She was depressed at some point, why didn't i do anything?

She tried telling me stuff, why did I ignore her?

Why do I have to he so rude. Why would I hurt so much?

I'm just realizing all the bullshit I did while I was with her. man if I could go back to the past I would.

But I really hope she forgives me. and now I just need to go to Denise's house and talk to her, I know where she lives but I don't have her phone number. I really hope she can help me with this.

I swear if Laura gives me 1 chance I would do anything to make her happy, and make her feel like she's the only girl in the world.

I just wish I could tell her this 3 words she always wanted to hear...

I love you....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~