Even worst

"Ross i forgive you, but please please don't hurt me again." she said jumping in my arms.

I immediately hugged back and smelled her hair, only one word amazing.

We pulled away from the hug and I smiled at her, she smiled back.

"Come on, let's go to my room." she said grabbing my wrist and pulling me inside, slamming the door shut, I smiled at her and she ran upstairs, I just walked.

When I got to her room I found her sitting in her bed staring at space.

"Ross Nevermind." she quickly said looking at me.

"Wait what?"

"Get out." she said softly.

"Laur-"

"GET OUT." she yelled this time.

I feel like someone stabbed me right in the heart, I felt my eyes getting watery, I'm such a dumb broad.

"O-ok" I said not understanding what just happened.

First thing I know is that she forgives me and now she mad and hates me again. I guess I should of ran after her instead of walking, ughhhhh I'm stupid.

I turned around and walked towards the door. I closed it slowly and wiped my tears and ran out the house to my car.

I got in and drove as fast as I could, but not to my house, to denisse's.......

Laura pov

That was all part of my plan, he thinks I'm easy to get, but no I'm not gonna be dumb again.

He always promises me that he'll change and not hurt me again, it happened a thousands times already, and I won't let that happen again.

But now I feel so bad, I have to admit I loved the thought of us being together again, but I'm not gonna risk myself to get hurt again.

I was laying in bed thinking....

- He's probably gonna hate me now.
- He's gonna stop trying to get with me.
- He will probably find another girl in 2 days, typical Ross.
- Is he thinking about me now? As I am about him??

I grabbed my iPhone and dialed denisses number.
Ring ...
Ring....
Ring...
No answer ...

And it's weird I'm not crying or anything, for the previous day I would be crying my eyes out, but I have a feeling that me and Ross are gonna get back together .

Back to Denisse .....
I should probably go to her house and talk, she always helps me.

Ross pov

When I got to denisse's house, I saw her mother getting in her car and driving away slowly. I waited until she was completely out of sight and parked my car in front of her house.

I got off and knocked on her door, she quickly answered it.
I gulped once I realized what she was wearing.

"MOM I TOL-" she stopped what she was gonna say once she realized it was me and not her mom. "OH SHIT ROSS" she said covering her chest.

I licked my lips, and I saw her bit her lips.

She was in a sport bra, and the same shorts she was wearing earlier.

Next thing I knew it was my lips on hers.

She pushed me in the wall and kissed my roughly, i picked her up, she had her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, I walked to the sofa and lay her down, I was on top of her still kissing.

She took my clothes off slowly , and next thing I know is me thrusting in and out of her .

Laura pov

I was on the car driving to denisses house, she always helps me, I couldn't have asked for a better bestfriend, I brought clothes, I'm planning on staying the night with her, she told me a secret place where she hides her keys, I grabbed them and opened the door slowly, I haven't seen her in a couple of days now I miss her so much, I opened the door and yelled.

"SURPRISE." and soon my eyes widened.