Arranged Marriage To The Werewolf Prince -2-

About ten minutes later there was a knock on my door, my mom walked in. “Go see if Charles wants anything,” She ordered. Before I could make a smart remark she had left.

I walked into the special guest room across from mine and entered without knocking. My eyes swept the room - it was larger than my own!

“Charlie?” I asked not seeing him.

The door to the guest bathroom opened and there he was, half naked. His muscles were very defined, his lower half was wrapped in a towel... not that I looked. His hair was wet, but what fazed me were his chocolate eyes intently gazing at me as if I were extremely interesting. It was almost erotic in the way that he gazed at me.

Before I could blink he was in front of me. It confused me a little, but my heated core stopped me from paying attention to anything else except him. He brought a hand up to caress my cheek and his lips brushed over my own. My eyes closed as I kissed him back. Soon I realized exactly what was happening, I was kissing a prince! I put a hand on his chest shoving him away from me noticing his shocked gaze and I ran out of the room, embarrassed by my actions.

Who was that girl in there? I never let myself kiss a guy I barely knew! I didn’t know what made me do it - why I had been attracted to Charlie. Wasn’t he suppose to be an annoying cocky prince? As soon as he left, he’d forget all about me - I couldn’t let myself do this. I had to hate him for making me be weak and girly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At dinner it was awkward having to sit directly across from Charlie. I avoided looking at him at all costs. I looked over to Anastasia who eyed me oddly.

“Charles, you should have Elena show you the archery targets in the back - she’s gotten really good at shooting,” My mother spoke up.

“You do archery?” He questioned looking at me. This was the first time we’d made eye contact since our... kiss.

“Yes,” I replied in monotone gazing at my food then to my sister.

Dinner continued being awkward; the whole time I plotted how I was going to hate Charlie for making me feel like a... girl.

When dinner was over, I retreated to my room like a recluse to hid from Charlie as childish as it sounded.

My mother had no idea about it and neither did my sister or father, I really hoped Charlie didn’t tell my dad or the King. I would die of embarrassment!

There I go again... acting like a girly girl! What was this guy doing to me?

Charlie’s P.O.V.

That evening after the quiet dinner I went to my room. Elena had rejected me. That was a blow to my ego, but she seemed so different, unique... intriguing. I wonder what she’d say when my dad broke the news to her.

I wondered if her parents had told her. Seeing as she was pretty content I assumed she had no idea. I couldn’t understand why she was so different. She was so much different than her sister who was twirling around in her dress taking off her makeup.

I couldn’t understand her, but I wanted to. Also, I’d have no choice as of tomorrow. I wasn’t sure why I felt the need to tell her about my werewolf side now. Of course it’d make no difference because I’d be the one marking her anyway, but I wanted to tell her.

I didn’t even know how she’d react. I would bet she’d be more intrigued than most girls who’d probably run away in fear.

My father seemed warmed up to her, why did he have to chose her? There were hundreds of others amongst her so why did he chose her?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Elena's P.O.V.

Next morning I woke up to a loud, “WHAT?”

I was in my baggy pajama shirt, and short shorts with my hair in a sloppy bun as I ran downstairs to the source of the sound. The King, Charles, my parents, and my frowning sister looked at me. “What happened?” I asked.

“Elena don’t be mad...” My father began.

“Why would I be mad?” I asked completely oblivious to the situation.

“Well...” My mother hesitated.

“You’re marrying Charlie,” My sister exclaimed.

My eyes go wide and my eyes flashed from my mom, to my dad and sister to the king and they rested on Charlie. I turned to my parents, “WHAT?”

“It’s an arranged marriage,” My mother stated.

“So I have no say-so?”

“Sorry, honey,” My dad said nervously waiting for my rage.

I let out an annoyed sigh, “Freakin’ wonderful. Just know with this decision, and I’m not being threatening - it’s my lack of girly-ness - that I will mess everything up and people will hate me or the castle will explode.”

Charlie rolled his eyes.

“That’s why we have Skyler,” The King said reminding everyone of his only daughter.