Arranged Marriage To The Werewolf Prince -12-

Today was the day. Also, I’d be seeing my family today. Of course, they didn’t know about werewolves so I’d have to try not to let my inner wolf show too much. Skyler had given me a manicure and pedicure last night. She kept my claws aka long nails, but clipped off some of the nail because they were really long.

She didn’t dare paint my nails, or give me a french manicure. She just got rid of the cuticles and cut them slightly. She curled my light hair and made it bouncy. Then, Queen Makenna came in with my sister. They all worked on my makeup. Using light foundation and neutral colored eye shadow. My sister braided part of my hair making it an up-do with some lose curls framing my face.

Skyler pulled the Vera Wang dress out of her closet. And they helped me get it on.

“You look wonderful!” My sister giggled.

“Gorgeous!” Skyler and Queen Makenna said at the same time.

There was a knock on the door. Aaron entered and my mom followed. I saw my sister looking at Aaron. I almost giggled, but I knew I had to focus. My mother gave me a hug, “You look so grownup!” My mother cried.

My father came in a minute later saying the same thing and hugging me. “I think this is overwhelming her!” Skyler said.

I nodded shortly.

Everyone left, but I grabbed Ana’s wrist. “Do you like Aaron?”

She blushed.

“You should ask him to dance with you at the reception party,” I told her.

“Elena!” Her cheeks were crimson now.

“Fine, go on!” I chuckled.

When she left Skyler came back in the room. “Playing match maker at your own wedding?”

“Tell me you didn’t see something between them!” I told her.

“I know, but today you focus on you and I’ll play match maker,” She grinned putting the veil on my hair. She looked at me examining my whole outfit, “Perfect.”

“Now I have to help the others with their bridesmaid dresses, I’ll be back in five!” She said.

I sat down and looked at myself in the mirror. I just realized that today was my eighteenth birthday. Did Skyler know that?

I heard a voice in my head that sort of sounded like Skyler’s - Of course I know!

I shook my head in confusion - it was going to take awhile to get used to being a werewolf.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The wedding couldn’t have been more perfect. Charlie looked stunning as always. As we got ready for the party, me taking my hair down and Charlie putting on converses now. I was yet again mesmerized by him.

I started kissing him again; he wasn’t complaining. He kissed down my jaw line to my neck marking me again, but this time instead of leaving me afterwards. He went back to my lips trapping me between him and the wall. There was a knock on the door, but Charlie ignored it kissing me.

“Charlie,” I moaned. It felt like my core was burning again, in a good way.

“Charlie, I’ll tell dad what happened to the computer if you don’t come out!” Skyler threatened.

Charlie’s eyes widened and he immediately stepped back and opened the door, “You wouldn’t dare.”

“What happened?” I asked.

“Aaron was yelling at Skyler and I was trying to do a project so I threw it, but he moved and it hit the wall,” He whispered.

I giggled. He grabbed my hand pulling me down stairs, “Let’s go!”

At the party we had the first dance, then Skyler and I made Aaron and Ana dance together. “You’re trying to set them up?” Charlie asked looking at Aaron and Ana as we danced again.

I giggled, “You have to admit that they look cute!”

“Aaron is usually so shy around girls,” Charlie mused.

“See!” I grinned.

After hours of dancing I became tried and sat down with Charlie. The party was almost over. Skyler and Charlie refused to tell me where the honeymoon was going to be. They put the bags in the car driven by one of the Mason’s drivers. Nearly asleep Charlie carried me into the car.

“I love you, Charlie” I told him.

“I love you, Elena,” He smiled kissing the top of my head before I fell asleep from a long day.

ANASTASIA and AARON SEQUEL COMING SOON!!!!