Aqua.

CLARKE'S POV:
It was Tuesday morning at 6:30am and I woke up to the birds singing on the outside gates of Arkadia. There were no trees in Arkadia because everything was black on the Ark. Not even when it was in space but on the ground. The ark had terrible and treacherous memories for everyone. No one remembered the good times because there were hardly any.

I decided to get out of bed (as I couldn't get back to sleep) and as I did my nose locked in the smell of the fresh pinewood from the forest surrounding Arkadia. I stretched my legs and got dressed. I washed my face with the water from the nearby lake. It was cold and crisp but woke my face up. I left a note for anyone who would realise I was gone saying: 'Gone Hunting, be back at 10. Don't follow or look for me."

As I pressed my button on the side of the wall, that activated the automatic door to open, I peered around to check if anyone was pottering around aimlessly or getting ready for the day. I knew the members of the guard would still be asleep as most of them were on night watch last night so I decided to go hunting.

I had seconds thoughts of taking the Rover but decided against it. I grabbed a gun that was leaning against a rusty post near the gates and a spear that was hidden in a dark oak barrel. The sun was absolutely blinding, to the point that you couldn't directly look at it otherwise you would be left with little flickers in your vision.

I made my way out of Arkadia, creeping so that I wouldn't raise the alarm. I saw my chance to run and sprinted into the forest where no-one from the camp could see me.

I spent a good 2 hours in the forest just looking for rabbits or deer; anything I could find that was basically edible. I managed to find 3 rabbits and carried them back to camp in a straw, woven sac with a drawstring at the top. It would feed at least 5 people. I took my radio but no-one tried to contact me with it so I guessed that they got my letter.

I decided to walk back and return with breakfast as most people would be up now. I picked up some wood as well so we could make a bonfire tonight.

The birds singing in synchronisation and the sun making itself slowly up into the sky was just breathtaking. Earth was breathtaking. Nothing was wrong about it, well maybe the humans that lived there were.

In the corner of my eye, I caught the reflection of water. It was crystal blue like my eyes and matched perfectly with the clear blue sky above. My feet took me there and I hadn't had a decent bathe in 3 days so I took all my clothes off except for my undergarments, and gently stepped into the lake. I felt the rocks and little rip-tides passing through my feet at every step I took. My waist was skimming the water the deeper I went in. I splashed the water against my body and face making sure every ounce of skin on my body was washed. The water was freezing ,but a good freezing.

After about 5 minutes of washing myself I made my back to camp. I entered the gates and Jasper came up to me saying in a cocky tone "Show us what you got then." I dumped my sac with the rabbits in on the floor. He mentioned about the party tomorrow night. He said that everyone that was invited could make it. And with that he ran off with them like a little kid to the food station.

I saw the back of Bellamy's head so ran up to him tapping his shoulder making him jump slightly. He turned around and said "I got your letter. Did you catch anything?" "Yeah, some um Rabbits. 3 of them." I commented. He looked impressed and walked off with no word.

The guard didn't care that I had technically escaped, because no one saw me. They just cared that I had food to feed them. Greedy buggers.

As the day went by, the sun hid behind certain points of the Ark where metal stuck up blocking its path. I did the same thing I do everyday; collect logs for firewood and move rubble for space to build tents. It was late at night so I decided to go to bed.

WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON:
I wanted to steal some apples and berries for the party soon as it wasn't in eating hours. I snook into the food store room and placed a good 5 handful of berries in my bag. I stole some apples from a huge crate and placed them with the berries.

I came back to my room and put them in a bowl and the bowl in a cabinet near my bed. Bellamy had everything sorted out of the party tomorrow. I couldn't wait to actually live a little and celebrate something; even if it was for being alive. I walked out of my bedroom and looked innocent like I hadn't done anything. I went back to doing the firewood.

BELLAMY'S POV:
I saw Clarke walking aimlessly around camp. She looked extremely bored. Then, Jasper came up to her and said something to her to make her laugh. She has a contagious smile that anyone can fall in love with. Her blonde curls bounced when she shook her head at Jasper, probably not believing what he said (something stupid). She had natural beauty, I had to admit. She was attractive but if we were to lead SkiKru, then we needed to be professional and focused on SkiKru, not us. They would think we were too distracted.

NIGHT OF THE PARTY - EVERYONE IS IN CLAKRE'S ROOM AND IT IS 9:30. THE GROUP IS LOVING IT BUT THEY ARE ALL EXTREMELY DRUNK... (still Bellamy's pov)

I was...really..relyllly...loviing this. I watched Clarke from across the room and she was really hot and sexy. I wanted tot kiss her. I strolled up to her and said "Hey!!! Clarke!! OMG I haven't seen you for like 3 minutes !!" I was extremely drunk and didn't know what I was saying. "Hey Bell, I really love you !! I think we should um you know.." she said. "Sure, lets um lets go to my room." I said to her.