Fridays bring me joy.

1 week after Clarke has left Arkadia.
BELLAMY's POV:
Everyday they torture us. Everyday I struggle. My bones, muscles and blood ache and ache and ache until they cant ache anymore. Everyday I think of Clarke and Aurora. Everyday, the more possible that Clarke could be alive and see me. I know she is alive; I can feel it. Azgeda deserve death and no more.

My job is to split wires into two and that's what I was doing. I wasn't sure why they made us do it, but they did. There was two grounders watching me do it, but I quickly looked away. They both came walking up to me and said something in Trigedasleng but I didn't understand. One of the grounders started to scream at my face whilst the other was holding me by my torn shirt. All of SkaiKru were shouting at Azgeda begging them not to hurt me, but I didn't have any strength to fight; I never do anymore.

They dragged me by my ankles to the same dark room I was in a week ago. The most minisclue amount of light peered through a gap making it hit directly on the centre of my foot. I guesses it was afternoon time by the bright light. It was slightly different as there was blood stains on the wall. It was still a squalid and depressing room though. A grounder was already in the room and he came up to me and yanked me onto my feet. "Ge up!" The grounder ordered, which I presumed meant stand up.

Eventually I was wearily stood on my feet with both hands tied in the air, looking like Lincoln when we first landed, just hoping what I was expecting to come didn't happen. My tired and sore eyes saw lots of metal, shaped into various objects. Each of the 3 grounders picked up a weapon and walked up to me. I felt dead at this point and the grounders torturing me, was my trip to hell....

Lexa's Pov:

The sun distracted me from my plan. You have to keep going; for Clarke, SkaiKru and your people! I told myself over and over again. The basic outline of Arkadia was on my piece of paper, thanks to Clarke, and it really helped. I drew little crosses on each of the segment to represent a group of soldiers. We needed at least 50 grounders in each cross to ambush Azgeda. I heard someone coming so acted like I wasn't aware of them. When they knocked on the door, I knew it was Clarke. We made up a secret knock for emergencies so I got up from my chair and rushed to open the door. "What is the matter Clarke?" I asked in a hurry, whilst gesturing her into my room. "We need to go to Arkadia now and attack Azgeda." She said sobbing. "Sit on my bed." I said to her. "Why? Why do we need to go now Clarke?" I asked her. "I miss Bellamy so much. Aurora needs her father as well as her mother....I miss him so much Lexa." She said soaking her entire face. I gave her a tight hug and then loosened saying "Listen Clarke. I have a plan here. Remember the outline of Arkadia you gave me?" She nodded in response whilst wiping her tears with her sleeve. "Well I mapped out where approximately, 50 soldiers will be, just waiting to ambush Azgeda. We will need roughly 300 in total which is a difficult number, but I am prepared to loose only half of that to gain even more of SkaiKru." Clarke smiled at my plan and then said "Are you wiling to do that, for me?" "Yes, yes I am Clarke. "On Friday we will ride out, early morning, and attack Azgeda for good." I said to her with a proud tone. She nodded and asked "What will happen with Aurora?" "I will have my godmother look after her. She lives near the food store in Polis, here. Her name is Ember. She has 2 children of her own and she can come to the tower to look after her for the whole day." I said. "What if I don't mak" "You will make it Clarke." I say to her. "But what if" "No buts. You will live Clarke, end of. Be ready for Friday. I will meet you here at 7 sharp Friday morning. Ember will already be here by then." I told her. "Thank you Lexa, for everything." She said. I nodded at her before she exited my room. I began sketching my plan on Arkadia again just praying for a good defeat on Friday.

Hope you guys enjoyed that. Sorry I hadn't uploaded in a while; I couldn't be bothered. As usual thank you for all the views and votes I have got. See you next time on Bellarke Baby...